Ashish Aggarwal Mobile-809-***-****
Email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org
Offering around 4 years experience in process improvements, project management, data analysis and client engangement.
● Areas of interest include project management, process improvement using financial techniques, operations management.
● Gained experience in project management, process operations/enhancement and experience of implementing procedures & service standards for business excellence
● Communicate client’s requirement by constructing easy to understand data and process model
● Recognized proficiency in business process mapping, requirement study, defining the various specifications for application implementation, and client interaction for resolving concerns
● An effective communicator with exceptional relationship management skills Experience
May’17-Present HDFC Bank Ltd as Business Manager
● Acquisition of new Preferred customers
● Lead Generation for new business opportunities
● Working on digital products Payzapp, SmartPay etc
● Enhancement of the relationship by cross-selling products and services as per the profile & need of the customers
● Building relationship with B2B companies and penetrated the business from them
● Retention of the customers by providing the best possible services and being the dedicated point of contact for these customers
● Ensure quality customer service is delivered
Jan’15–April’17 with Gympik Health Solutions Private Limited, Bangalore - Bussiness Development Manager(Gympik acquired Oyofit)
● Heading the operations along with other team members and product management group at Gympik
● Responsible for generating leads, cracking business deals and end to end completion of assignments which result into an increase in the firm’s topline
● Engaging client for software requirement and ensure alignment with development team
● Handling corporate presentations which result into an increased business of the firm
● Manage all the operational workaround for the events Gympik organizes
● Act as a single point of contact for all the sponsors and partners of Gympik from an events standpoint
● Analysing the data using SQL queries
Jan’14-Dec’14 Wapas Aao, Bengaluru – Business Development Manager
Wapas Aao provides the platform for vendor to retain their customers by providing loyalty programs. Vendor app helps them to create their own loyalty platform. It also suggests vendor the discount that should be given to a particular customer based on the customer history. Customer App helps the customer to see the loyalty points that he has earned with various vendors. This app is the replacement for the physical loyalty cards.
● Drove Analysis of Business Growth and Expansion improving retention and improving sales.
● Analyzing the data and developing Insights for the product and business development.
● Analyzing new initiatives for expansion of company
● Managed the development of Business Insights tool and KPIs of the company.
● Product Management
● Managed creation of KPIs and MIS.
● Development of solutions for optimization of service and operational problems.
● Managed development of solutions and applications for process optimization and product improvement
● Establishing and implementing goals and objectives
● Sharing knowledge and expertise in a professional manner with other Team members
● Project coordination
● Customer service and customer retention
● Knowledge of SQL, DBMS and data analysis with various tools Education
● B.Tech from Lovely Professional University from 2008-12 with 7.35 CGPA
● 12th from Rose Mary Convent School Punjab with 72%
● 10th from Surya Public School Rajasthan with 83%