Forest Lake Senior High School 2012 - Present
• Became Advisory council member for Community Education and worked to combine programs for the most positive community impact
• Served as Wellness Coordinator for the FLHS
• Charged with professional and direct support to the FLHS Principal
• Professionally serviced a staff of 100 teachers, over 1,400 students and families, administration, contractors and community
• Operated as first point of contact and the “face” of the FLHS by vetting all visitors and ensuring security into the building
• Successfully conducted any and all assignments handed down by senior level
• Discreetly managed all confidential information and situations daily
• Ordered and Processed all purchasing through select vendors and worked to establish budgets while purchasing items at lowest possible price
• Prepared and outfitted all teacher substitutes on a daily basis
• Processed deposits for resale accounts
• Worked directly with accounting department to help streamline deposit process on a weekly basis.
• Maintained FLHS website with updates and current communication
National Accounts Sales and Service Coordinator Installation Operations Department Supervisor Accounts Payable
Fireside Hearth and Home, Fireside Companies 1997 - 2012
• Increased CTP percentage to 97% through the implementation of newly created procedures; by eliminating challenges throughout the installation
• Conducted analysis of payroll; identified discrepancies and cost control improvements reducing errors by 25%
• Reduced inventory by 10% through lean process implementation
• Responded to a 30% increase of business and doubled the amount of incoming orders
• Successfully coordinated local hearth products, installations and service appointments with top national builders and appropriate account teams
• Developed and maintained secure, professional relationships to ensure job completion
• Managed seven direct report employees
• Effectively resolved conflicts to ensure top performance
• Worked closely with construction managers at several Fortune 500 companies, as well as custom builders and remodelers.
• Educated clients on installation procedures, product features and benefits.
• Proactively identified ways to improve installation processes and service appointments to drive down costs.
• Conducted on-site and off-site training
• Represented the company on international travel to train contractor base and establish positive, strong relationships