Miami Dade College Miami, FL ****
Bachelors of Arts in Supervision & Management
Cumulative GPA: 3.2
Miami Dade College Miami, FL 2013
Associate of Arts in Social Work
Cumulative GPA: 2.8
The Source Force Coconut Creek, FL 2016-Present
Jr. Account Manager
●Work directly with the President of the company
- Create presentations for current and new oncoming accounts, introducing our products.
- Assist with maintaining relationships with our customers, currently working with over twenty accounts.
- Supervise new deals launching and ending, as well as, send weekly reports to the owners and management.
- Assist with pricing offered to current buyers on our products.
●Supervise in uploading new products to various portals
- Complete very detailed excel charts regarding our products to vendors such as Zulily, Groupon, Sears, etc.
- Communicate weekly with the President of internet marketing to enhance sales.
- Send out request for images necessary in marketing our products.
- Attend meetings to discuss potential new customers we may work with.
●In charge of the upkeep of new and current products on both of our websites, including but not limited to.
- Uploading all information such as UPCs, SKUs, weights and dimensions, MSRPs, sell price, wholesale buying links, as well as the original cost of the product.
- Provide correct images showcasing each product currently available.
- Monitor the portal on a daily basis to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Built and maintains company's personal website displaying over a thousand products currently
Brilliance New York Miami, Florida 2014-2015
●Monitored all the portals that their products were currently sold through such as
- Groupon, Opensky, Zulily, Beyond The Rack, Hautelook, Choxi, etc.
- Processed 20 to 50 orders daily on their two main softwares Quickbooks and Fishbowl.
- Generated new UPCs and SKUs for new incoming products.
- Supported manager in pricing of new products
- Worked on numerous excel sheets to control inventory of over 800 products.
●Provided high level support to the executives
- Managed calendars for meetings and events.
- Scheduled travel arrangements and meetings when necessary.
- Directed many calls to the correct departments.
- Trained and supervised other support staff as the company grew.
Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood, FL 2014-2015
●Assisted the store manager in maintaining the an organized store and staff.
- Managed the retail staff, including cashiers and people working on the floor, a total of five a shift.
- Initiated pre shift meetings with staff as well as, assigned individual goals to ensure financial sale plans were met for the day.
- Worked on floor displays when new items were received each month.
- Coached, counseled, trained, and disciplined employees when needed.
- Maintained inventory and ensured items were in stock.
- Counted down the registers before and after shifts, as well as processed deposits usually over $1000 on each register.
- Handled any customer questions, complaints, and issues throughout my shifts.
Retail Sales Associate Hollywood, FL 2009-2014
●Provided a variety of services, from assisting customers with picking out items to ringing up their purchases.
- Assessed customers needs and provided assistance and information on product features, including pointing out the exclusivity of
that particular location.
- Followed and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis which resulted in over 15 employee of the month in two years.
- Went above the goal in selling the store’s membership program, selling over 30 memberships a shift .
- Handled large volumes of customers in a timely manner on the busiest nights.
- Built productive trust relationships with customers, that kept them returning on a regular basis.
- Maintained in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas, to an organized store.