Shepherdsville, KY 40165
I am a highly-motivated professional offering strengths and a record of successful job performance.
A team player willing to take the initiative; capable of handling multiple responsibilities accurately and in a timely manner; mature, dependable, approaches each challenge with enthusiasm.
Ability to work creatively and effectively alone or in a group; able to see overall picture; well organized and detail oriented, with an eye for accuracy. Computer skills include but are not limited to: Microsoft word, excel, Mas90, PowerPoint and Outlook. DMS shipping & receiving system.
February 2017 – March 2018 – Dean Foods
Cooler room Logistic Coordinator
• Responsible for confirming all routes, routing bulk sheets, average 15 Wal-Mart trailers, with 3 stops per route, 25 City trucks, 8 distributor trailors and specialty outbound shipments, as well as calling out trailers to drivers once loaded and calling back trailers to be loaded. Working with DMS system creating pick tickets, adding product to load outs, (plus items) and creating new picket tickets as well. Coordinating pick lines for the order in which they will pick for the night. Using hand held scanners to scan product to pick lines. Sending out Bill of Ladings and invoices. Printing cut list for Supervisor amongst other responsibilities to get the job done. May 2006 – April 2017 Bernheim Forest
Human Resource Assistant
• Having the utmost in confidentiality, managing all personnel records, implemented a hiring process for new employees, reviewing resumes, setting up interviews, participating in interviews, scheduling physicals, drug screenings for new hires and background checks for new hires. I also set up random drug screenings if necessary.
• Once hired, I schedule a new hire orientation with all proper forms and go over the employee handbook and benefits. I make sure the new employee is informed of all aspects of our Company.
• I have worked with supervisors and managers for creating job descriptions. I believe a good job description can point focus on what you’re looking for in a quality employee.
• Working closely with my employees on their benefits offered by Bernheim including, Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Retirement and finding a great supplement insurance for them to offset some of the costly health insurance deductibles.
• I handle all employee evaluations as far as filing and helping supervisor schedule with their employees. I also help design an evaluation process to connect with the employees and their needs. Getting a better understanding of what they need to perform at their best.
• I also handle all workers comp injury cases. I process injury reports to the workers comp carrier, if any investigating needs to be processed, I have done that as well, talking with witnesses, photo, etc., following all steps to complete process.
• Scheduling and documenting safety meeting, making sure employees have the proper training with the job at hand and also with diversity, discrimination classes and CPR training.
• I have experience with filing unemployment documentation, following all steps to ensure the company is properly represented with the Kentucky unemployment office.
• I have experienced keeping proper paper work with verbal, written write ups and termination. I have experienced using my documentation for court cases and also talking with lawyers and helping them get a better understanding of the employee that was terminated and the situation.
• Payroll is another aspect that I take pride in, I handle all employees’ vacation and sick time analysis, along with their hours. I work closely with the supervisors and manager to sign off on the hours worked on their time cards to input into payroll system.
• I have audits every year, experience in payroll audits, providing information for proof and proper paper work for raises, department changes, and detail materials for an excellent ruling.
• I coordinate general employee meeting, holiday parties, and outings for employees. Employee morale is a very important aspect to any company. I like working and seeing people happy in their job and in life.
• I have experience in conflict management, recording, investigating, and talking to employees that have a conflict with each other or with a supervisor/manager, when all other forms of communication have not resolved to a healthy work environment. 2002 – 2006 Shepherdsville/Bullitt County Tourism
• Assisted the Executive Director, maintain public relations with local newspaper, radio, and magazines. Maintain website with updating information and calendar of events for Bullitt County.
• Assist with the monthly tourism and Convention Commission meetings, maintaining binders and minutes from meetings.
• Helped create and coordinate special events for the community such as 4th of July Bullitt Blast.
• Daily filing and clerical work, and answering phones
• Promoted Bullitt County at all trade shows, traveling to different states promoting attraction and events.
• Supervised receptionist
• Helped Convention Centre sales (taking surveys, sending out contracts and seeing sales through)
• I have helped in coordinating events held at the Paroquet Springs Conference Centre
2002 – 1993 House Wife
• Had my own child care business, up to 5 children including my own. My organizational skills and patience are two qualities that I hold best along with the ability to be diverse.
**References upon request