The Adobe Reader app allows you to view
and edit PDF documents directly from your
BlackBerry device. You can also search and
annotate documents, complete forms, share
documents, and add signatures to PDF
an email message
To open a PDF document attached to an
• In an email message, tap the attachment.
• When the download is complete, you can
preview it in the BlackBerry Hub, or tap
to open it in Adobe Reader.
Tip: To go to the next page, tap an area of
the screen, then move the slider to the right.
Open a PDF
document in File
To open a PDF document that is stored in
the File Manager application:
• In File Manager, navigate to the document.
• Tap the document to open it in Adobe
Tip: You can choose different modes for
viewing a document by tapping .
Download a PDF
document from a
• In the BlackBerry Browser, tap the item.
• Follow the instructions on the screen.
Give it a try!
Swipe down from the top of the screen and
tap Help for more information and tips on
topics such as:
• Single page, continuous page, and text
• Sticky notes and comments
• Highlight and strikeout text
Adobe Systems Incorporated
345 Park Avenue
San Jose, CA 95110-2704
Adobe, the Adobe logo, the Adobe PDF logo, and Reader are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
©2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved.