Objective: Administrative professional, looking to parlay demonstrated organizational, customer service, communication, and project management skills proven by 25+ years of employment in varied HR, Business, Administrative and Computer Technology industries
Motivated, personable business professional with a successful employment record. Talent for quickly mastering new concepts, diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels. Demonstrated history of producing accurate; timely reports and meeting stringent deadlines. Accustomed to handling sensitive confidential records, flexible and versatile, able to maintain a sense calm while paying attention to the details under pressure. Poised and competent with demonstrated ability to easily transcend cultural differences and thrive in deadline driven environments.
Project management Customer service Report preparation Written correspondence
Scheduling Front office Back office Call Center QA, TM, PA, SME
Marketing & sales Technical writing Trainer Administrative assistant
Presenter/Lecturer Logistics Data entry Shipping/receiving/warehouse
• Microsoft office suites (proficient)
• Communication: reports, presentations, data entry; an ability prepare complex reports/contracts for NISH Ability-One (Federal Contracts) in compliance with government regulations.
• Human Recourses management pre-screen, interviews, assessments (PROVE-IT), employment verifications, homeland security, job postings, skill marketing, employee, reports, resume re-view/profiles, payroll Prim
• Billing/ Claims Adjustment to include energy, insurance, cable, property management and office/vendor invoicing, meeting, travel and scheduling
• Author professional correspondence to customers and vendors (to include proper email etiquette).
• Design and deliver series of classes for Non-profit potential homeowners organizing and providing ergonomic, counseling, with education in the community on homeownership, guidelines, credit, and preparedness workshops. Volunteer coordinator (2+ years, Lecturer 12+ OHFH)
• Communicate (recruiter) concepts, work ethics to temporary associates in layman's-terms to facilitate understanding and promote job success
• Customer service, marketing, technical support, subject matter expert, quality assurance, production assistant, team manager/lead/coach
• Oversee front-office operations and provide impeccable customer service
Detail Mastery & Organization
Manage all aspects of day-today operations as office administrator during 12 week absence of Director. Successful contract retention and subsequent revenue increase of $105,000 annually per contract Metropolitan City Contract extension to 2016. Staff recruiter for busy office averaging 35-60 appointments weekly. Finances, payroll, invoicing, billing, expenses and reports. Compliance with all rules and regulations regarding Homeland security, EEOC and other government agencies in the state of Nebraska and Colorado.
Areotek Staffing 8/2017 to 2/2018
5619 DTC Parkway, Greenwood village, CO, 303-***-****
Prime Source Staffing 2/16 to 3/17
5250 Leetsdale Suite 101, Denver CO, 303-***-****
Membership Rep II
Processed and reviewing Medicaid/Medicare applications. AEP Customer support, to include but not be limited to: application review, informational support, account updates, and providing additional details as to what may be required to complete application and certification processes. Information verifications.
Safeway Inc. 4/16 to 11/16
12200 E Mississippi, Aurora CO, 303-***-****
Front End Management: to include but not be limited to Western Union transactions, cashier/clerk support, Money order management, store facing, customer service: bill pay, money orders, cash replenishment and general duties varied.
Express Employment Professionals 3/14 – 6/17
16936 Alameda #A, Aurora CO, 303-***-****
State of Colorado since 2014 three tours to CDPHE, (Colorado Department of Health and Environmental Services). Newborn Screening Lab Assistant, (DOR) Department of Revenue tax document processing, and MMR (Medical Marijuana Registry) which include but are not limited to: DOR (department of revenue, newborn screening lab Admin Assistant to no less than 19 Scientist’s, which involved doctor patient notifications, daily faxes to WY, AZ, CO, NM, UT to report most serious/critical PKU results and MMR (Medical Marijuana Analyst) which would include but not be limited to: application processing, verification of application information, additional detail requests (internally interoffice/externally from patient’s)
Staples Inc. 10/10 – 3/14
777 South Sable Blvd, Aurora CO, 303-***-****
High Touch Sensitive Account Maintenance
CSR entry-level position, to parlay into sensitive account management to include but not be limited to management of accounts which bill over 100,000/month. To include BOE (board of education) for the state of NJ, which held 6,500 schooling accounts. A team was eight members my active role, Team Lead duties included but was not limited to: furniture quotes, product acquisition is, working with Sales Reps as a liaison, furniture quote and problem resolution. Exclusive accounts with State of New Jersey BOE (board of education), processing, invoicing/billing and product acquisition.
Renaissance Festival 6/12 to present (seasonal)
650 W Perry Park, Larkspur CO, 303-***-****
Goodwill Industries 12/08 – 2/10
4805 N 72nd St, Omaha, NE 402-***-****
Executive Administrative Assistant (reported to: VP & Director of Commercial Services). NISH Ability-One project management. HR recruitment pre-screen, interviews, assessments (PROVE-IT), employment verifications, homeland security, job postings, skill marketing, employee, reports, resume re-view/profiles and payroll
Customer Service 30+ years in all areas
Tucumcari Area Vocational School 1983 – 1985
Emphasis: Business/Office education
Metropolitan Community College 2001-2006 (PT student)
Emphasis: Microcomputer Technology
Emphasis: Certified Nursing Assistant
Community College of Aurora 2012 to present (PT student)
Emphasis: Organizational Development (Graduation 2018)
My five year goal: “To land the perfect opportunity working in a fortune 500 Company where I may retire in 10 -15 years”.
***REFERENCES ON REQUEST