firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com www.linkedin.com/in/vibek-shrestha 910-***-**** 736 Blake St, Indianapolis, IN 46202
• Work fulltime as Embedded and Control Systems Engineer.
• To design and build automated electric and electronic systems. EDUCATION
• Purdue School of Engineering and Technology, IUPUI, Indianapolis GPA: 3.4 MSCECE Automatic Control, Robotics, and Systems,
Thesis: Autonomous Robot Navigation and Control, with Professor Yaobin Chen, IUPUI Graduate in August
• Kantipur Engineering College, Tribhuvan University, Nepal Bachelor Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering Graduated in 2014 PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Transportation Active Safety Institute (TASI), Temporary Part-Time Research Assistant 2016-2017 Collected and Labelled data for performance measurement and verification of the system for Delphi-TASI project.
Real Time Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Nepal
• Evaluated and Experimented Industrial sensors.
• Developed Human Machine Interface.
• Constructed relay and timer controlled Automatic Transfer. Sensors Communication Protocols.
Electrical Panel and Control Design
Quality Check Engineer 2015
• Overhauled Printed Circuit Boards design.
• Determined properties of Hardware design.
• Tested Firmware workflow.
Experience with electrical equipment.
Evaluation skills for both Hardware
Support Engineer 2014-2015
• Designed schematic diagram
• Setup WSCADA systems.
• Studied interface designs of analog and digital sensors.
• Trained installation crew and other support member. Altium Designer Tool.
Remote Station Setup.
Simulation and Design: MATLAB and Simulink. Using it since beginning of Masters degree. Programming: Proficient in C, C++, Python, MATLAB. Using C, C++ since beginning of Undergraduate. Hardware Design: Eagle PCB designer, Altium Designer Tool. Using since worked at Real Time Solutions. Firmware Design: uVision Keil, Arduino IDE. Using since Undergraduate. Microsoft Office Tools Windows OS Linux Ubuntu
Probabilistic Road Mapping based Mobile Manipulator Robot
Relay and Timer based Automatic Transfer Switch
Ethernet based LED Switch. Arduino-Ultrasonic-Xbee sensor based Wireless Radar. IMU based Video Surveillance Quadcopter. High Torque motor based PWM controlled Wired Sumo Robot.
Arduino-IR array based Line Follower Robot.