Ashley M. Pardo
* 15 + years of experience customer service and administrative
* Excellent listener, quick learner, and able to handle ambiguity
* Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
* Excellent time-management, organizational, and prioritization skills
* Self-motivated and highly organized
* Team player who also works well with minimal supervision
* Ability to communicate professionally, with maturity and self-confidence
* Problem Solver and fast learner.
Gold’s Gym International. Austin, Tx Austin, TX
April 2016- Current
Developed and monitored custom exercise programs for clients based on listening to their goals. I was able to establish strong and trusted customer relationships, which aided in member retention. I achieved high personal as well as company targets. This role required me to not only train but to build solid customer service relationships. Hit monthly sales goals.
Preferred Spine and Pain Round Rock, TX
August 2015 – April 2016
Perform routine administrative and clinical tasks to keep the office of the physician running smoothly. answering telephones, greeting patients, updating and filing patients' medical records, filling out insurance forms, handling correspondence, scheduling appointments, arranging for hospital admission and laboratory services explaining treatment procedures to patients, preparing patients for examination, and assisting the physician during the examination. Hired on and self-taught medical assistant.
Case Manager/Head of Contracting and Licensing,
VIP Insurance. Cedar Park, Tx
Managed life insurance cases & maintain relationships with clients, broker, general agents, and insurance carriers. Facilitated cases from application to conclusion. Contracted agents to sell.
Work closely with clients to match needs to policies. Assistant to Director of Operations. Underwriting life insurance policies. Liaison between clients & insurance companies. Collections. Personal assistant to Director of Operations. Promoted to Head of Contracting and Licensing for VIP Insurance.
Salesforce – 1-year
Athena – 1-year
Microsoft- 10 years’