ERIC C. RELIFORD
An accomplished professional with key experience in both retail and wholesale along with Far East and domestic production coordination and product development. Strong ability to interact with several layers of management and external contacts. Detail and project-oriented individual with proven leadership ability to manage and complete multiple assignments on time and within budgetary constraints. Proficient in problem identification, evaluation and effective supply chain resolutions with flexibility to adapt to the changing trends of the business and achieve ambitious objectives under demanding deadlines.
Phillips Van-Heusen Corporation, Bridgewater, NJ 1996–2018
Account Executive (2015 – 2018)
Sold Corporate Outfitters labels in multiple brands to all channels of distribution. Assisted in managing a $19 million annual business.
• Managed the business in a given territory to achieve sale plans and protected the profitability and grew existing sales of the division.
• Provided internal/external customer service within specified time limits. Presented product to customers to meet sale plans.
• Worked in close coordination with multiple departments within the organization to stream line the work flow.
• Worked closely and directly with smaller accounts to help grow their business.
• Tracked sales to discover new opportunities for reorders.
• Assisted in marketing PVH's product to my business accounts.
• Acquired new business by cold calling corporate accounts.
• Assisted VP of Sales in daily operation of managing the division (i.e.: CO-OP tracking, managing market calendar, wholesale shipment tracking).
• Possess proficiency in Client service and Account Management.
Operations/Production Manager (1996 – 2015)
Managed some of the world’s leading brands: Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van-Heusen, Izod -men’s, women and children apparel Operations Department reported directly to Vice President of the division.
• Monitored vendor performance for results and failures in conjunction with PVH Foreign Offices.
• Led employee recruiting, training and payroll.
• Identified appropriate size scale for purchased styles through scaling routines and demand analysis.
• Assisted with problem solving, quality, delivery, claims and significant performance issues.
• Liaison between vendors and buyers to ensure timely delivery of goods.
• Communicated with overseas and domestic plants on all aspects of manufacturing.
• Worked with freight forwarders on importing & exporting goods providing the proper documentation. (Letters of Credit, visas and original invoices)
• Traveled to factories to ensure timely delivery and production of goods.
• Monitored and maintained inventory levels, production plans, and actual deliveries.
ADDITIONAL RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
• Tommy Hilfiger Corporation New York, NY - Operations / Production Manager
• Phillips Van-Heusen Corporation Bridgewater, NJ
oPurchase Order Expediter
oSales Audit Clerk
EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENTAL TRAINING
Union County College, Union, NJ
• Liberal Arts
• Management/Leadership Courses – Cornell University