Ahmed Wagdy Ismail
An accountant with broad knowledge of financial reporting, accounting cycle and financial statements. Currently seek a job that matches my previous work experience and education. OBJECTIVES
To get a full time job in a giant and growing company where I can gain further experience in accounting and finance fields and where I can utilize skills and attain personal and professional growth.
- From July 2016 to January 2017
Junior Bank Accountant at EG Medical System. Responsible for:
* Making bank reconciliation
* Issuing currency checks
* Reviewing on LC's & LG's
* Notes receivable checks...
* Cash safe
* Currency revaluation exercise
- Worked as summer trainee in THE EGYPTION GROUP FOR MEDICAL SYSTEM at finance department from 1/08/2015 till 31/10/2015 as (A/R accountant and A/P accountant)
- Worked as summer trainee in THE EGYPTION GROUP FOR MEDICAL SYSTEM at finance department from 1/06/2014 till 31/10/2014 as (A/R accountant)
-Worked as summer trainee in THE EGYPTION GROUP FOR MEDICAL SYSTEM at finance department from 20/08/2013 till 31/10/2013 as (A/P accountant)
-Worked as summer trainee in QNB during the period from 15/07/2013 till 15/08/2013 EDUCATION
- Graduated from faculty of commerce; Ain Shams University (2016) Major: Accounting
Overall grade: Very Good
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA) part one at the American university in Cairo (AUC)
- Professional Financial Accountant (PFA)
- International Computer Driving License (ICDL)
- Linguistic skills:
Arabic: The mother tongue
English: Excellent in both writing and speaking
- Computer skills:
Knowledge with Microsoft office Excel, MS Word, Power point. Using the Internet efficiently & has a great knowledge in ICDL.
Work under stress
Work in team.
Ability to learn new tasks quickly.
Good communication and negotiation skills.
Flexible, motivated, committed to learn work, good organizer and planner. Efficient Presentation Skills.
- Date of Birth: 15/11/1994
- Marital status: Single.
- Military status: Accomplished in 1/3/2018.