ELIANE BEATRIZ HERNANDEZ ALONZO
Motivated, results and goal oriented. Dynamic, responsible, outgoing and experienced in managing people in order to achieve specific duties. An experienced strategic sourcing agent with more than 3 years in the industry of electricity utilities, power generation (Hydro, Renewables) and aviation (goods, services and aircraft parts for A320 and Boeing 767-200). Currently enrolled in post-graduate program in Supply Chain Management at Fanshawe College (Dean's Honour Roll). HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Experienced strategic sourcing agent
• Analytical completing work on time with strong emphasis on quality control
• Data analysis and research abilities
• Identifying and solving problems proactively
• Knowledge using ERP such as SAP and Oracle
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point
• Punctuality, respect and ethics are my most remarkable values in my daily and professional life
• Enjoy and experienced working in multicultural, regional and local teams
• Bilingual, highly effective communication skills speaking, reading and writing both Spanish and English
• Provides excellent service to all clients and customers always listening to and understanding their needs
Logistics and Supply Chain Management Ontario College Graduate Certificate Fanshawe College, London, ON Sept 2017 - Present
Master in Finance
Universidad Centroamericana José Simeón Canas, San Salvador, El Salvador Jan 2014–Dec 2016
• Educational credential assessment (ECA) completed Bachelor of Industrial Engineering
Universidad Centroamericana José Simeón Canas, San Salvador, El Salvador Jan 2007– Dec 2012
• Educational credential assessment (ECA) completed. EXPERIENCE
Strategic Sourcing Agent Sept 2015 – Oct 2016
Avianca, San Salvador, El Salvador
Worked for an airline company, the main responsibilities were:
• Responsible for purchasing material for service on board the plane for South America, Central America, North America and Spain. In addition, purchased parts and spares for the airplanes and flight simulator, maintenance of buses and equipment that assist when the plane land, and leasing of buildings for commercial and administrative office.
• Created and lead process for Request for Proposal (RFP) and bidding processes. Proposed a supplier in terms of costs, commercial, technical, risk and safety analysis.
• Reported of spending analysis, using 80-20 rule, and categorized the suppliers on critical, bottleneck, routine, leverage evaluating the complexity and value.
• Consolidated all low value transactions (PO’S) and low impact from South America, Central America and North America into a service center El Salvador. This represents 80% of transactions of the complete strategic business unit into one single country in order to reduce operational expenses reduce days to generate PO’s by automatized with ERP (ORACLE), standardize and harmonize procurement process globally.
• Negotiated supplies reducing costs of the proposal in average of 10%.
• Drafted contracts and their clauses for the proper performance of utility companies in Avianca.
• Created purchase orders, framework contracts in ORACLE and solving any issues which may arise therein at the system level.
Regional Purchase Agent May 2013 – Aug 2015
AES, San Salvador, El Salvador
Worked for an energy company, purchased for El Salvador, Panama and Dominican Republic the main responsibilities were:
• Contract negotiations with suppliers for recurring and non-recurring operation services (Starting from $10,000 to $15M)
• Planned and lead 110 tenders (RFP) throughout the year for the procurement of various services for AES EL SALVADOR, 60 for Panama and 15 for Dominican Republic.
• Responsible for investment purchases and expenses for hydroelectric and thermoelectric power plants in Panama the amount of $25 million USD.
• Planned, organized, controlled, and directed the purchase of services to comply with the execution planning timeframes.
• Responsible for meeting internal customer for any application purchases to address the needs of services.
• Directly reported with direct plant on the need for the full operation of its hydroelectric / thermoelectric power plants supply in Dominican Republic.
• Implemented and monitored procedures for ISO 9001
• Reported and prepared presentations of KPI for the SCM department Production Coordinator Jan 2012 – Apr 2013
Varsity Pro, La Libertad, El Salvador
Worked for a manufacturing company, the main responsibilities were:
• Coordinated and planned the production for each machine in the department of sublimation and printing.
• Analyzed the process and =d improvements. In the production process was changed the position of the people to feed the sublimation machine this increase the productivity from 40% to 90%.
• Motivated employees to achieve goals.
• Recruitment and selection of the employees doing screening, interviewing, and hiring.
• Programed the shifts for 30 employees that worked 24 hours.
• Responsible for meeting with the manager and present results for the department.
• Monitored production and inventory levels to ensure adequate stock levels. VOLUNTEERING ACTIVITIES
APICS Executive at Fanshawe College Sept 2017 – Present
• The principal activities are to organize events for students at Fanshawe College related to Supply Chain.
Volunteer at Rotaract Club, Fanshawe College Sept 2017 – Present
• The principal activities are to collect coats for kids in winter, assist in activities organized by rotary in London
Volunteer for more than 6 years at Fundacion Huellas Jan 2005 – Dec 2010
• NGO in El Salvador, that has different projects such as visit nursing homes, prepared and distributed food for homeless in the capital