firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.linkedin.com/pub/john-widlicka/33/98/9b9 813-***-**** PRESIDENT - CHIEF STRATEGY OFFICER – MANAGING DIRECTOR - MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT SENIOR MARKETING AND OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE - PRODUCT AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT An accomplished executive with extensive experience developing and implementing domestic and international solutions-oriented programs attuned to corporate profit. With marketing and operational capabilities, solved business roadblocks, increased revenue and market share for diversified groups of Enterprise and Fortune 500 companies.
Industry experience includes Consumer Package Goods food products, health and beauty aids, topical aids, cleansers, healthcare and Consumer Electronics such as housewares, computer, cellular, security systems, consumer and commercial photography, televisions, audio, telecommunications, convergent and high technology industries for a diversified group of Enterprise and Fortune 500 companies. Profit and loss solutions with wide-ranging expansion and reorganization of general management, strategic positioning, global product sourcing, company restructuring, and new product introduction has led to the successful development of emerging companies into multi-million dollar corporations prepared for the initial stages of a public offering.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills resulted in long-term business relationships and revenue producing contracts for multiple channels of distribution including governments, corporations, affinity programs, and retail marketplaces,.
Following are transferrable skills to be utilized as needed:
A confirmed director, decision maker, leader,
motivator, manager and executor
Solutions-oriented leader attuned to profit.
Increase company value/corporate earnings
Chief Marketing, Strategy and Operations
Global channel management.
Business restructurings & reorganizations. Public offering preparation.
Obtain competitive market intelligence.
Tactical and strategic planning & execution
Leverage tactical and strategic alliances.
Establish autonomous divisions for enterprise and conglomerate companies expanding company
Negotiate product sourcing and contractual
agreements creating a recognized rapport with
Establish relationship with contacts/employees
resulting in long-term loyalty and commitment.
Develop successful programs in a new
marketplace resulting from recent recession.
Joint ventures partnerships / acquisitions.
Enterprise/Business development & penetration in multiple industries.
Extensive understanding of Asian cultures.
Initiated new product programs for companies to
become a recognized leader that hold value for
Reorganize distribution strategies, policies and procedures that succeed in highly volatile,
Merge developing and mid-size companies with
conglomerates through joint venture/acquisition
Maintain long-term relationships with third party mfg./vendors/clients/ and customers’ personnel
domestically and internationally.
ICI, Inc. – Managing Director - Management Consultant - 1996 to Present Currently leading a successful management consultant corporation to maximize the profitable growth, company value and market share for Enterprise and Fortune 500 companies in diversified product categories. Clients serviced as a senior officer or management consultant are in consumer and commercial products. Market Planning and Implementation
Increased sales ranging from 35% to 85% thereby capturing tens of millions in profitable earnings.
Merged convergent technology companies into $100+ million dollar corporations and prepared them for public offering.
Globally oversaw all new business development in brand positioning and execution, new product development and launches, marketing/sales activities, and product logistics/ inventory.
Launched national marketing programs comprised of print, internet, TV, and tradeshows that increased market share with a 150% increase in profitable revenue.
Attained up to 200% reduction in losses by restructuring antiquated operations, technology and procedures. Business Intelligence & Application Management
Negotiated product sourcing and contractual agreements with global manufacturers.
Leveraged domestic and international relationships to identify and secure new business opportunities.
Formulated and directed business development strategies.
Saved millions of dollars and increased annual product turns up to 300% for a consumable product by transitioning production from China to high quality, cost-effective manufacturers in United States that included all administration/billing without incident.
Attained 280% profit growth in six months after taking underperforming/unknown product and merging it in a joint venture with a recognized company.
Selected Prior Achievements
Sharp Electronics – General Manager and Business Development Executive
Increased profitable market share from 15% to 29% in 18 months.
This equated to a $170 Million increase in revenue.
Built a nationwide organization that encompassed 25 manufacturer’s representatives with 225 sales associates and 45 distributor organizations.
Launched a self-designed and successful platform of new products capturing $75 Million in additional revenue in only two-years.
Canon USA – Director - As a team leader and Director of the Corporation
Structured programs, policies and procedures increased corporate revenue from $130 Million to $1 Billion.
Prepared and managed a $160 Million branding development budget.
Developed autonomous home office products with the introduction of copiers and facsimile products.
Established the photographic division as #1 market leader
Increased photographic market share to 33%.
Grey Advertising - Vice President – Management Supervisor
Developed and implemented new products and business solutions that improved corporate profits and growth for corporations such as Warner Chilcott (division of Warner Lambert), General Electric, RCA, Canon, Colgate Palmolive, General Foods and Procter and Gamble. 3
Memberships and Associations
Consumer Electronics & Houseware Associations, Corporate Management Association, Association of Management Consulting Firms, Retail Industry Professionals Worldwide, Turnaround Management Association Education
Graduate of St. John's University, Queens, NY - Bachelor of Economics Graduate of Four A's Advanced Management
Graduate of advanced management course in Tokyo, Japan to learn Asian culture, business strategies and philosophies
CORPORATE CORE COMPENTENCIES
• Expertise to develop profitable corporations, mergers and IPO’s.
• Experience with diversified groups of Enterprise and Fortune 500 corporations will provide the ability to increase a Corporation’s significance in the marketplace.
• Provide guidance into new technologies applicable to the Corporation by leveraging these technologies to improve the corporate value.
• Incubate and deliver new technologically advanced products and solutions in conjunction with product management and engineering leadership.
• Provide tactical and strategic capital planning within established budgets.
• Develop high performance teams that focus on understanding end-user behaviors that will provide profitable incremental revenue and corporate value.
• Oversee teams and collaborate with vendors to obtain early looks at relevant products.
• Work with business units to disseminate effectively information to determine the most efficient use of resources.
• Oversee the field operations, manufacturing, administrative operations, network center, central office, management and staff to ensure reliability of Company networks, products and services to reduce expense
• Provide company training to personnel to exceed company goals. CORE COMPETENCIES
• Development and implementation of highly successful marketing and operational programs that have consistently achieved increased market share, revenues and corporate earnings.
• Extensive experience in public offering preparation, post-merger, tactical and strategic positioning, operation and business development in a broad range of industries.
• Reorganize operational and distribution strategies, policies and procedures for companies that have succeeded in highly volatile, competitive markets.
• Establish and continuously maintain long-term customer relationships and strong contacts in domestic and international distribution channels.
• Negotiate product sourcing and contractual agreements with global manufacturers
• Extensive understanding of Asian and other cultures forming relationships with worldwide manufacturers
• Establish autonomous divisions for enterprise and conglomerate companies thereby expanding company revenues/profits.
• Initiate new programs for companies to become a recognized leader by introducing tactical and Strategic marketing and operational platforms that increase company value for recurring profits.