Lisa Chang Phone: 416-***-****
Procurement experience issuing RFQ, sale contracts and P/O in home deco retail industry. WORK EXPERIENCE
RDD Freight International Canada Inc. 2017/11-2017/12 Freight assistant
• Keyed in bill of lading information into the company’s system. CTCI Corporation
Shipping Coordinator 2015/07-2016/10
CTCI Corporation is an international engineering company with more than 7,500 employees in Taiwan.
• In charge of a domestic project (Talin Power Plant Renewal Project), and several international projects. Contacted forwarder and imported materials and instruments to the job site.
• Used different Incoterms 2010, such as FOB, CIF, FAS, DAP and DDP to deal with international shipments from one country to another.
• Cooperated with clients and offered necessary documents to apply for duty free on certain items. Helped our clients save more than $1,000,000CAD of duties.
• Determined efficient and cost-effective methods of moving goods from one location to another.
• Communicated with vendors in order to issue and amend the L/C.
• Familiar with commercial invoices, packing lists, B2, B3 and cargo control documents. Kyvas International Co., Ltd
• Prepared product quotations, sale contracts, purchase orders, and samples.
• Exported home decoration products, such as furniture, candle holders and plates from China to countries around the world. Maintained strong relationships with vendors.
• Tracked the suppliers and made sure they delivered the goods on lead time.
• Discussed product standards with suppliers to ensure customers’ needs are met.
• Used S.F express and DHL carrier to deliver the samples to our customers.
• Worked with onsite team to inspect for defective products. Insian Gallery
Art administration 2014/02-2014/07
• Introduced paintings to walk-in clients
• Recorded the gallery’s warehouse inventory and kept track of items coming in and out. EDUCATION
Supply Chain Management- Global Logistics Graduate Certificate 2017/01-2017/08 Seneca College, Toronto, ON
International Trade Bachelor Degree 2009/09-2013/06 Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan
CERTIFICATES & PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
• Certificate of Achievement for International Trade Certification Examination
• Proficient in SAP; MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel(V-look up & Pivot table)
• Multi-language skills: Able to speak fluently in Mandarin.