RENE T. PUTMAN
Warner Robins GA 31088
**** **** ***** *********, ** Work Ready Program
****-**** *** ******, ****** College, Tacoma WA
****-**** **** School Diploma, Clover Park High School, Lakewood WA
5/8/2017-10/27/17 Client Services Administrator, AllSource PPS/Agile 1/Graphic Packaging
• Acts as liaison between Client and Vendors on requirement issues, administrative systems issues, any accounting, or payment inquiries while maintaining the integrity of the Service Level.
• Coordinates and ensures the timely delivery of reports to the client or vendors.
• Confirms accuracy of reporting through AVMS and A-Check.
• Ensures the timely delivery of accurate billing by completing all tasks involved in the payroll process by the approved deadlines.
• Follows all processes and procedures defined by Agile•1 management.
12/12/2016-5/5/2017 Project Administrator, PlaneTechs/HAECO-MCN
• Assists and provides technical support for PlaneTechs temporary employees working at HAECO-MCN. Creates PlaneTechs file system at the facility. Maintains contractor records to ensure completeness and accuracy. QA Audit ready. Completes and files Terminated Folders.
• Develops and maintains relationships with management and supervisors to resolve employee issues. Monitors and addresses personnel issues and concerns quickly and effectively. Coaches and counsels contractors to ensure quality performance met and job satisfaction achieved. Closely monitors the Working Heroes Program.
• Schedules check-in and provides pre-assignment orientation to temporary employees. Conducts custom orientation program for contractors which incorporates customer’s policies. Follows company policies and procedures for all staffing and customer activity. Manages contractor pool from UltraStaff according to policy.
• Manages weekly payroll reports for 16 contractors and ensures accurate timecard reporting for payment.
10/11/2010-12/8/2016 HR Coordinator, Administrative Assistant, Manpower, Bombardier, Snelling Staffing,/Bombardier/PearsonFarms
• Assists and provides technical support for the Sr. HRBP. Establishes HR Department file system.
• Creates, ships, or emails New Employee Packets for Direct Hires, prospective Direct Hire Candidates and Contractors. Uses NATA Compliance Services; requests National Background and Employment checks. Posts open positions to electronic bulletin board. Uses Taleo Management System; documents, reviews, prints, and files applications for employment. Suggests qualified candidates. Creates a spreadsheet to track employment requisitions and candidates.
• Greets and escorts guests, applicants, and newly hired employees. Conducts phone interviews with prospective candidates. Assists with New Employee Orientation. Administers Skills Assessments. Schedules interviews for hiring managers. Reserves hotel accommodations, airline and rental car transportation for eligible candidates.
• Stays in contact with Contract Agencies; monitors contractors’ status and Compliance Letters due dates. Stays current for FAA Verification of A&P Licenses with the Aviation Data Systems Branch, AFS-620, and Civil Aviation Registry. Works with MAC Operations Manager; schedules employee appointments for AOA Badge verification and pickup.
• Manages sensitive and confidential matters like personnel, employee relations, and organizational changes; protects the security of information. Records, updates, and files information on 135 employees' training, skills, wages, promotions, and general work history. Files Confirmation of Submission on New Hire Reports, I-9, and EEO information. HIPPA compliant.
• Creates a working Guide on HR Coordinator’s tasks and procedures within the Department.
• Keeps employee phone listing and contact information up-to-date. Maintains and verifies seniority roster (Anniversary Date) by Date of Hire and Monthly Birthday lists.
• Assists Administrative Assistant, Operations Manager and EHS Manager with reconciling of MAC invoices, temporary labor, and expenses. Scans to Accounts Payable Administrator. Keeps and files originals.
• Provides assistance with Exit Interviews. Completes and files Terminated Folders.
• Provides support for the Owner, Corporate Sales Retail Manager, and Direct Shipping Department at Pearson Farms.
• Represents the company. Answers questions and provides information regarding the company’s products/policy.
• Assists customers over the phone with catalog orders. Receives wholesale and corporate orders. Researches the database and inventories merchandise; verifies product availability, description, or a price. Enters orders into the MOM (Mail Order Manager) and Nexternal ECommerce Software systems. Obtains information on the customer’s method of payment. Totals and processes orders to include merchandise, shipping & handling, and taxes; notifies the customer of the final price and when the merchandise should arrive.
• Acts in place of supervisor when supervisor is not available. Handles customer service issues.
• Wraps, decorates, and packages customer's purchases. Assembles cardboard containers. Inserts purchased items into containers, using spacers, fillers, and protective padding. Uses strapping machine to bind containers with metal tape.
• Prepares, examines, verifies, and keeps records on outgoing shipments to ensure specifications are met. Compares identifying information and counts or weigh items of outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records. Uses knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates; affixes shipping labels on packed cartons.
• (Unemployed 9/29/14-10/20/14)
1/18/2010 – 10/1/2010 HR Assistant, Spherion Staffing/Graphic Packaging International
• Assists and provides technical support for the HR Coordinator, HR Manager, HS&E Manager, Value Stream Manager, Culture Team, and General Plant Manager. Composes and edits correspondence from rough draft and verbal direction. Meets company deadlines; applies information given and creates formulas; generates production graphs and for the Incident Trend Analysis, 2009. Maintains plant bulletin boards; posts jobs, updates Organizational Staffing Charts, and OSHA Recordables.
• Meets, greets, and escorts distinguished guests and visitors. Administers and scores the NOWLIN test to prospective employees. Explains basic current year benefit overview. Inputs applicants EEO information into Access.
• Manages sensitive and confidential matters like personnel relations, employee relations, and organizational changes; protects the security of information. Records, updates, and files information on 235 employees' training, skills, wages, promotions, and general work history. HIPPA compliant.
• Distributes plant mail. Uses UPS WorldShip and Shipping Assistant programs to send official letters and packages.
• Requisitions and purchases merchandise with Goods Receipt or through company vendors. Pays invoices with SAP. Generates company check requests. Verifies supporting documents attached are complete.
• Oversees and maintains HR and HS&E publications library. Maintains and distributes HR forms and plant inventory.
• Gathers monthly invoices; reconciles it with AMEX Company Card. Compares bill and invoices for validity of claims.
• Calculates temporaries’ monthly total hours worked.
• Coordinates meetings and special events.
2007 – 1/6/2010 HR Assistant, Secretary, Spherion Staffing/The Step2 Company, LLC
• Assists HR Manager, General Plant Manager, and Safety & Training Coordinator. Maintains HR Mgr and General Plant Mgr’s calendars; schedules appointments, exercising judgment to commit their time.
• Provides a variety of administrative and technical support in recruiting, hiring, compensation, and benefits.
• Reviews documents to determine accuracy and completeness.
• Gathers information on employees' training, skills, wages, promotions, and general work history. Posts and manually maintains personnel files. Processes dismissals. Prepares, examines, reviews, and verifies paperwork sent to DOL for unemployment. Prepares and files reports of on-the-job accidents and injuries.
• Calculates, validates, and maintains up to 225 weekly timecards and attendance records. Maintains accurate record of employee’s hours worked, bonus, vacation, and sick hours accrued, used or sold. HIPPA compliant. Assists in implementing ADP PC/Payroll and ADP Enterprise eTIME.
• Researches vendors for specific products and services. Orders and purchases supplies for the office. Keeps accurate log of Purchase Orders. Organizes requests, maintains, and issues inventory of office supplies, equipment, and publications for Plant.
• Writes receipts, orders, and accepts cash for company products. Maintains record of monthly and yearly employee purchases. Maintains cash box and log. Reimburses cash for vending machine loss.
• Receives distinguished guests and visitors and routes telephone callers to proper department.
• Organizes, plans, and coordinates special plant events.
2006-2007 Secretary, Tooling Support Technician, Ambassador Staffing/AACI
• Receives and screens visitors and telephone calls. Schedules meetings. Organizes and maintains office and specialized files.
• Charges time sheets by proper contract type. Makes arithmetic and statistical calculations.
• Executes the flow of work orders, with emphasis on compliance, quality and time targets. Picks, packs, and manifests for product lines, stressing the importance of correct order fulfillment and compliance to all instructions on the order.
2001-2006 Catering Specialists, Victory Café, Museum of Aviation
• Acts as a hostess and waitress during special events. Sets up, serves, and cleans.
• Accepts cash payments. Credits authorized notations. Receives and verifies change fund and checks register.
1991-2006 Substitute Teacher, Room Mom, Houston County Public School System, Sacred Heart Catholic School, Saint Joseph Catholic School
1982-1990 Secretary, Base Commander’s Secretary, Clerk Typist, Voucher Examiner, Budget Assistant, Sales Store Checker/ Civil Service
• Receives guests and routes telephone callers to the proper department.
• Provides a variety of technical and administrative support. Maintains office files. Maintains supervisor’s calendar.
• Prepares reports, budget/financial mgmt correspondence, and formulates new messages. Compares current estimate with prior expenditures and brings significant variations to Senior Budget Analyst.
• Examines and reviews vouchers. Determines types and amount of payment to be made based on interpretation and computation. Verifies required documents attached are complete.
• Justifies, reserves and confirms airline, hotel and car reservations used in the TDY orders.
• Validates timecards for civilian personnel within the Department.
• Organizes requests, maintains, and issues office supplies, equipment and publications.
• Supervises student-aides and newly assigned secretaries.
• Coordinates special events.
• Serves as Security Clearance monitor. Ensures timely processing of security clearances. Received Secret Clearance: (NCI–83Jul15)
Proficient with Microsoft Windows XP, Word, Excel, Power Point, Office, Access 2007, Lotus Notes, AVMS, A-Check, MOM, Nexternal ECommerce, P-touch Quick Editor, UPS WorldShip, Shipping Asst, SAP, Enterprise eTIME, NATA Compliance Services, eVerify, BackCheck, Taleo Management System, ADP PC/Payroll, FEM, UltraStaff, and Fed Log.
Jose Olvera, 800-***-****, Recruiter/IT/HR, PlaneTechs
Donovan Ellison, 813-***-****, Regional Manager, PlaneTechs
Naomi Theriot, 274-9204, Client Account Manager, Manpower
Lisa Hale, 678-***-****, Sr. HRBP, Bombardier Aircraft Services
Ben Pate, 396-2343, Sr. HRBP, Bombardier Aircraft Services
Joyce McLaughlin, 477-7747, Business Development Manager, Snelling Staffing
Betty Hotchkiss, 827-0750, Corporate Sales Retail Manager, Pearson Farm
Michael Chalmers, 956-1700, Owner, Spherion Staffing
Alice Gant, 320-2841, Client Service Supervisor, Spherion Staffing
Jacqueline Waters, 338-2710, HR Manager, Graphic Packaging International
Cheryl Hively, 988-2004, HR Coordinator, Graphic Packaging International
Adair Burr, 988-2041, HS&E Manager, Graphic Packaging International
Robert McGhee, 988-2044, Black Belt Manager, Graphic Packaging International
Troy Stewart, 988-5002, Production Value Stream Manager, Graphic Packaging International
Paul Scott, General Manager, 478-***-****, The Step2 Company, LLC
Kelly Wolfe, HR Manager, 478-***-****, The Step2 Company, LLC
Claudia Noriega, Safety Coordinator, 714-9360, The Step2 Company, LLC
John Rogers, Shipping Manager, 229-***-****, The Step2 Company, LLC
Doc Walton, Maintenance Manager, 956-0614, The Step2 Company, LLC
Desmond Signs, 971-2100, Client Service Supervisor, Ambassador Staffing
Jay Taylor, Supervisor, 918-6686, AACI
Martha Solomon, Café Manager, 926-6870, Museum of Aviation, Café
Dorinda McNeill, Special Ed Specialist, 955-2180, Bibb County School System
Janice Chwat, Lead Program Manager, GM-13, 478-***-****, Civil Service