Apt 207, Hartford, 06105 Email: email@example.com EDUCATION
University of Hartford, West Hartford, CT
Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering GPA: 3.67/4.0 Thesis: Vision System and Feature-Based Artificial Neural Network for Tackling Measurement Problems in Metrology
Relevant Courses: Analog VLSI Design, System Design and Implementation, Power Electronics, Methods of Applied Mathematics I, Digital Image Processing, Introduction to Robotics, Advanced Robotics and Multidisciplinary Modeling.
May 2018 (expected)
Gujarat Technology University (GTU), India
Bachelor of Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering June 2015
Software Tanner Tools for VLSI Design, OrCAD for PCB Design, Embedded C, Xilinx, MATLAB, C, C++, Robot Operating System (ROS), COMSOL Multiphysics, Latex, WEBENCH® Design Center, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
Hardware Complex programmable logic device (CPLD), PIC microcontroller, 8051, Arduino, Oscilloscope, Digital multimeter and Digital power supply.
Master’s Thesis May 2018-expected
• Conducting Research on the Autonomous Machine Vision System for quality control.
• Extracting Features using Gabor filter and Wavelet Transform Filter Techniques.
• Image classification using machine learning and pattern recognition techniques specifically Artificial neural network. Object Detection using Gabor filter and Artificial Neural Network (ANN) March 2017
• Analyzed the Classification of two Object using the Machine Learning algorithm. Experiment was done with filtered images and Features extraction using Gabor filter.
• Extracted features were input into an Artificial Neural Network to distinguish between two objects.
• The classification code was implemented and developed in MATLAB Platform. Manipulation of iRobot Create 2 Controlling using Joystick March 2017
• Programmed an 'iRobot create 2' with Logitech Joystick.
• Developed a software platform on ROS (Robot operating system).
• Built a Node script (.cpp) is been created in Ros in C++ language.
• Computed joystick will publish the Topic which will be subscribed by iRobot and network will be created. Other Projects: Audio Amplifier Project Amplifier design using MOSFET Technology, Eye Controlled unit for paralyzed people, 10 Band Frequency Equalizer and Power system for Solar led street light. RELATED EXPERIENCE
Teaching Assistant, University of Hartford
• Tutored recitation lectures and grading for the Undergraduate students in Digital system logic, Electric Circuit Analysis, Electronic Fundamentals, Solid-State Fundamentals, Fund of Circuits & Electronics, Electronic Circuits, and Analog device & Circuits.
Lab Instructor, University of Hartford
• Conducted two labs Digital System Logic laboratory and Fundamentals of Circuits & Electronics to undergraduate students.
• Focused on laboratory components such as Trainer kit which includes Integrated circuit chips, Programming CPLD chip in HDL level code, Protoboards, Oscilloscope, Digital multimeter and Digital power supply and Electronic software knows as ISE Design Suite 14.7 (XILINX).
Training, IKVK Harikrupa Automation Pvt Ltd, India
• Developed PCB designing skills - Till two layer using OrCAD software.
• Along with PCB testing and troubleshooting I work on Embedded C programming on the microcontroller msp430.
• The last module in internship was of communication field where Bluetooth, rs242-rs485-Modbus Master/Slave, and TCP/IP. Government based BSNL Certificated course on “Broadband and Technology”, India
• The course focused on basic knowledge of the cycle of data traveling from BSNL source to our home router.
• Conducted an industrial visit to BSNL main substation, there we get to see the live demo of routing at the industrial level. HONORS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Government sponsored Internship on PCB design- Till two layer using OrCAD software. Government based BSNL Certificated course on “Broadband and Technology” Final year project got selected in the list of “class top 3 project “ Linkedin Link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jayesh-rathod-/ Website: https://sites.google.com/view/jayesh-rathod-biodata/home