Philip J. Luciano
North Las Vegas, NV 89031
“Make your life a masterpiece; imagine no limitations on what you can do, have, or be.”
~ Brian Tracy
I want to obtain a stable position at a progressive company where I will be able to apply my talents and gain robust work experience.
Shadow Ridge High School, 5050 Brent Ln Las Vegas, NV 89131
●Weighted GPA: 3.608
●Unweighted GPA: 3.308
●Class Rank: 174/656
●Received Advanced Diploma
●Graduated June 10, 2017
College of Southern Nevada, 3200 E Cheyenne Ave, N Las Vegas, NV 89030
●Currently enrolled in first year, second semester
●Major: Criminal Justice
●Pursuing Associate of Arts Degree
- Word documents, Spreadsheets, Power points, Email, and Video production.
- Hardworking, productive, committed, and responsible.
- Will instinctively hold myself accountable for any successes and/or failures.
Excellent Communication Skills
- Exceptional listener able to clearly process and convey the information obtained.
- Able to effectively adapt to any environment under any given circumstances.
- Outgoing, enthusiastic, and able to comfortably interact with others.
- Relationship builder with a positive attitude and a broad sense of humor.
- Able to maintain professional etiquette and ethics.
Cashier from 4/10/17 - 1/8/18
Jack in the Box, 4595 W Ann Rd, N Las Vegas, NV 89031
[Reference: Anthony Fairchild 702-***-****]
-I worked the registers (drive-thru and front counter), handled food and beverages, kept the cleanliness of the restaurant, and provided excellent customer service . Developed work ethic as well as relationship building skills with the management, fellow coworkers, and customers.
Learning to play a musical instrument and read music takes diligence and discipline which is exactly what it has taught me.
Playing music live for an audience helps with social anxiety.
●Writing (Short stories, Poetry, etc.)