Achievements EDUCATION SKILLS
• Increased automotive dealer relationships by 20%
• Reorganized marketing filing system, reducing
misplaced and duplicated files by 30%
• Developed and managed a personal loan program for Nice-N-Easy convenient store employees.
• Achieved a compliance rate of 99% (highest in AmeriCU history) when functioning as File Compliance Officer.
• Created a Home Equity file review process that was implemented company wide.
Ksenija Karabegovic Extreme Natural
Looking Microblading Education
Certified in Microblading July 2017
Continental School of Beauty
March 2016-July 2016
Specializing in waxing, Dermologica products,
Norvell Spray tanning, Facials and body treatments Principles of banking
Self Employed 2015-present
Brow and Make up Consultant
112 2nd St Rome, NY 13440
• Make up Application
• Brow Shaping
• Waxing Services
David Gruenewald Attorney 2014-present
117 Highland RD, Fayetteville, NY 13066
AmeriCU Credit Union 2003-2014
Consumer Indirect Loan Officer
• Manage a 100 million dollar indirect loan program.
• Maintain the GAP insurance report for the whole company.
• Process indirect automobile loans; reviewing credit reports and make loan decision.
• Sole liaison with Automobile Dealership Finance Managers and General Managers.
• Audit pending Home Equity Loans, Personal Loan, Recreational Vehicle and Automobile Loan Applications.
• In addition to Support loan workout and recovery Department I also supported/helped with Marketing when needed for vacations, functions, events etc.
• Exclusively work with the Harley Davidson Indirect Loans. AmeriCU Credit Union 2001-2003
Consumer Loan Officer
• Processed Credit Card Applications, Personal Loan Applications, Automobile Loan Applications and Recreational Vehicle Loan Applications; reviewed credit reports and made loan decisions.
• Trained new and junior loan officers.
• Audited indirect loan applications
• Worked closely with Member Services to ensure that loan applications were adhering to AmeriCU guidelines and Federal Laws.
AmeriCU Credit Union 1997-2001
Member Service Representative
• Assisted members in resolving various issues such as, overdrafts, balancing accounts and general banking matters.
• Read and responded to all member emails that were sent via website or to the Member Service Department.
• Took applications for Personal Loans, Automobile Loans, Home Equity Loans, Recreational Vehicle Loans and Credit Cards.
• Ordered, Distributed and Managed supplies for department. 112 Second St, Rome. NY 13440