ROMAN FEOKTISTOV Assoc. AIA, RIA, LEED AP BD+C
**** ***** ***** ****** **** D, Boca Raton FL, 33486
Objective To obtain a challenging position in the AEC industry, enabling me to utilize my technical, design, business development expertise and to generate innovative projects. Experience WILLIAMSON DACAR DONAUDY ARCHITECTS Boca Raton, FL, 02/ 2017 – currently PROJECT MANAGER
K12 Educational Facilities. Construction Drawings, architectural and engineering team supervision. Construction Administration – RFI’s, Construction Site Meetings
•Elementary School Eagle point ES, Sheridan hills ES, Quiet Waters ES, Pompano ES,
•Middle School Pioneer MS.
• College Palm Beach State College Veterans Center Renovation, Lake Worth, FL
• Library Parkland Library, City of Parkland, FL
SINGER ARCHITECTS Ft. Lauderdale, FL, 11/ 2014 – 02/2017 PROJECT MANAGER
Airports, Transportation and Mission Critical Facilities. Construction Drawings, architectural and engineering team supervision. Construction Administration – RFI’s, Construction Site Meetings.
• Airport Ft. Lauderdale International Airport FLL - Terminals 2, 3, 4 renovations. Miami International Airport MIA - Terminal E renovation
• Transportation RCC Facility at the Ft. Lauderdale International Airport Miami Dade Transportation Authority - Municipal Busses parking building
• Mission Critical Spring Tree Water Treatment Plant, City of Sunrise, FL - new building AECOM Los Angeles California and Moscow, Russia 11/ 2009 – 11/ 2014 DESIGN PRINCIPAL
International team project management, building codes compliance and consultant’s coordination, Construction Administration. Business development targeted to the new clients.
• Stadium Spartak Moscow 44,000 seats soccer stadium - Moscow, Russia - 600,000 sq. f. Dynamo Moscow 30,000 seats - Moscow, Russia - 3,300,000 sq. f. Dynamo Minsk 33,000 seats - Minsk, Belorussia - 1,300,000 sq. f.
• Arena Spartak Moscow 12,000 seats Arena - Moscow, Russia - 500,000 sq. f. Torpedo Moscow 13,000 seats arena - Moscow, Russia - 860,000 sq. f. CSKA Hockey 21,000 s eats arena – Moscow, Russia – 1,800,000 sq. f. Cosmos City 19,000 seats arena - Yekaterinburg, Russia – 1,500,000 sq. f.
• Museum History Museum - Moscow, Russia - 85,000 sq. f. LEED Gold
• Airport Vladivostok Int. Airport VVO - Vladivostok, Russia - 800,000 sq. f.
• Office complex North Point Complex, 17 buildings - Moscow, Russia - 1,400,000 sq. f.
• Retail IKEA Mega Mall / Mytishi - Moscow Region, Russia - 2,000,000 sq. f.
• Data Center Telehouse - Moscow, Russia - 600,000 sq. f. LEED Silver
• Hospital Cancer Hospital - Krasnoyarsk, Russia - 1,800,000 sq. f. LEED Silver
• Hotel Hilton hotel - Omsk, Russia - 500,000 sq. f.
• Convention Convention Center - Minvody, Russia - 400,000 sq. f. LEED SWANKE HAYDEN CONNELL ARCHITECTS New York City, NY, 11/2007 - 11/2009 SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
International team project management, building codes compliance and consultant’s coordination, schematic design, design development, construction documents, construction administration.
• Hi-Rise Mixed Use Abu Dhabi Plaza - Astana, Kazakhstan, 88-story - 6.500.000 sq. f.
• Hi-Rise Residential Paradise Living - Moscow, Russia, 51-story - 3.500.000 sq. f.
• Hi-Rise Residential Crystal - Moscow, Russia, 44-story - 2.500.000 sq. f. - LEED Gold
• Mid-Rise Hotel Park City - Moscow Russia 11-story - 1.000.000 sq. f. ROMAN FEOKTISTOV Assoc. AIA, RIA, LEED AP BD+C
5671 Coach House Circle Unit D, Boca Raton FL, 33486 e-mail: email@example.com
Experience FULLERTON DIAZ ARCHITECTS Coral Gables, Florida, 07/2005 - 11/2007 PROJECT MANAGER
Schematic design, design development, construction documents, permits submittal. Project team leadership, client meetings, building department and consultant coordination.
• Hi-Rise Residential Capital at Brickell - Miami, two 58-story towers - 1.300.000 sq. f.
• Hi-Rise Hotel Cancun Resort, Mexico three 34-story towers - 1.000.000 sq. f.
• Hi-Rise Residential Panorama, Honduras - two 24-story towers - 700.000 sq. f.
• Hi-Rise Commercial Brickell Bay Office - Miami, 14-story new addition - 85.000 sq. f. SLATTERY & ASSOC. ARCHITECTS Boca Raton, Florida, 07/2001 - 07/2005 PROJECT MANAGER
Initial zoning studies, building code analysis and schematic design through completion. Design production, construction documents, permits, construction administration.
• Hi-Rise Residential Maule Lake Marina - two 24-story towers - Aventura, FL Mid-Rise Residential Pineapple Groove Village and Town Center - Delray Beach, FL Pompano Multifamily - Pompano Beach, FL
• Hi-Rise Hotel Hilton Hotel at City Place - 20-story - West Palm Beach, FL
• Residential Heartland Town Square Development - Brentwood, New York
• Residential Red Reef Town Homes and Behar Residence - Boca Raton, FL
• Clubhouses Spanish Wells Country Club - Bonita Springs, FL Pelican Bay, Palm Greens and Ravinia Country Club - Naples, FL
• Libraries Wellington, Lantana, Boca West, Boca East Renovation,
• Sports Facility Police Athletic Club - Boca Raton, FL
• Religion Temple Beth Emeth Renovation - Delray Beach, FL
• Commercial Office 1st Southern Bank, Fidelity Federal Mizner - Boca Raton, FL
• Office 595 Office Building - Tenant Improvements - Boca Raton, FL
• Park West Gallery and Conference Center - Miami Lakes, FL
• Retail Carl Furniture - Stuart, Pompano, Delray Beach and Miami, FL Atlantic Antique Mall and Military Museum - Delray Beach, FL
• Senior Living Boynton Independent Living - Boynton Beach, FL MOSPROECT-2 Moscow, Russia 07/1985 - 07/2001
Architectural team control and coordination. Construction Drawings production and Construction Administration.
• Government President of Ingushetia Palace - Magas, Russia
• Bank Bin Bank, RC Bank, Polygon Finance Bank - Moscow, Russia
• Urban Development Izluchinsk - 150,000 people town - West Siberia, Russia
• Resorts Elizovo - 1000 person’s resort - Kamchatka Peninsula, Russia
• Religion Russian Orthodox Church Memorial Chapel - Moscow, Russia
• Bank and Office Chaika Plaza Business Complex - Moscow, Russia
• Bank Unicom bank, 7 buildings BIN Bank, 4 buildings - Moscow, Russia
• Embassies Embassy buildings of Latvia, Kenya and Somalia - Moscow, Russia Affiliations RIA - Russian Institute of Architects # 24652, March 1992 Assoc. AIA - Associate member of American Institute of Architects # 30215332, March 2002 LEED AP BD+C, # 10023712, October 2007 – May 2019
Skills AUTOCAD 2017, REVIT Architecture 2017, ARCHICAD 20, Photoshop CC, Sketch Up Pro 2017. Excellent in design, manual drafting, 3D rendering and presentation. Able to lead all design and technical production phases, initiate business development activities targeted to the new clients. Education Master of Architecture - Moscow Architectural Academy - Moscow, Russia 1987 Bachelor of Architecture - Moscow Architectural Academy - Moscow, Russia 1985 Evaluated by NCARB / NAAB-EESA – Currently taking my FL Architectural License exams.