Keyur A Patel
email@example.com Mobile: 224-***-****
● Having 2 years of experience in Core Java and Android Mobile Application.
● Expert in the interaction between various devices and different versions of Android.
● Having basic experience in Java development.
● Extensive hands on experience of developing applications.
● Knowledge of design and programming experience with web technologies like JSP 2.0, HTML 5, DHTML and XML 1.0.
● Hands on experience on Apache Tomcat 7.0.x.
● Extensive experience in using MVC Architecture (spring).
● Experienced in using interfaces, classes, enumerations and annotations of Java
● Knowledge of Data Warehousing as well as ETL tool Talend, Modeling tool ERWin.
● Experience in Google Firebase for database.
● Conducted design and code reviews, fixed bugs and resolved production issues.
● Participated in client project meetings as necessary regarding technical activities.
● Excellent and efficient Team Member with good planning and monitoring skills.
● I have a good knowledge of designing User Interface System and customized component designing in Java, Android.
● Good communication and interpersonal skills.
● Working knowledge of the open source technologies like Net beans, Eclipse, Android Studio.
Language : Core Java, J2EE, Android Mobile Development, C/C++
J2EE: servlet, MVC structure
Database: My SQL, Mongo DB
Web server: Apache Tomcat
Tools: Eclipse, Android Studio
Design Skill: OOP (Object Oriented programing)
Operating System: Window XP, 07/08/10
Contcentric IT Solution Private Limited (September 2016 - June 2017)
Project: Alfresco mobile Android App Customization
Role: junior Android developer
Description: - Alfresco is an ECM (enterprise content management) system. It allow managing different types of content like simple office documents, images, photographs, engineering drawings and even large audio/video files. Alfresco’s mobile applications let you upload, view, edit, approve and share information. Customized Mobile Application by combined Alfresco framework in Android Application.
● Join Android Developer as a Trainee.
● Developed a basic application for used to the source code.
● I have an experience working with four team member.
● Quick learner with the ability to work independently.
● Got Alfresco-android-app/Alfresco-mobile-app source code from GitHub.
● Implemented alfresco source code in Android Studio.
● Customized Alfresco Mobile application using Android Studio.
● Experience with Alfresco APIs.
● Experience with build tools, like Maven or Grade.
● Considerable skill and expertise in software development.
● Understanding of application/system architecture and object-oriented design concepts.
● Knowledge of Alfresco database structure, file system storage, background processes, integration, file systems.
● Knowledgeable in customizing and configuration of Alfresco platform backend implementation of platform extensions.
● Maintained code quality across multiple mobile software development environments.
● Participated in all phases of application development lifecycle including coding, testing and deployment.
● Supported technical team members in review of requirements for Alfresco solutions.
● Interfaced with internal/external mobile development teams from a technical and design perspective.
● Supported system integration, component integration and user acceptance testing.
● Contributed to the design and development of mobile software libraries, tools and applications.
Environment: Alfresco SDK 3.0, Android studio 2.3/2.3.3/2.3.2, Intelij
Softwan Technology (January-2016 to August-2016)
Project: Mail merge and Mail mine
Role : Core Java developer
Description: - Created a web application on mailing solution. The name of the web application is mail merge and Mail mine. In Mail Merge we combined two or more different mail id into single mail id by making single user id and password. So one can use their different mail id by just single mail id and password. Basic goal of this project is to make easy process for customer to don’t remember all their id and password instead of that he/she has to remember only one id.
● Creating the project plan, gathering the requirements
● Creating User Interface and required UML Diagram for the project.
● Created Unit test plan and Integration test plan documents with sample inputs provided by application team.
● Created chart and making report document for time schedule.
● Working Experience with 3 team members.
● Working experience with Mongo DB Data base key-value pair
● Knowledge of AWS(Amazon Web Services).
● Knowledge of Yahoo, Gmail, Outlook mail API.
Environment: Core Java, Eclipse, Mongo DB
Bachelors of Engineering in Information Technology, 2016