YVONNE J POPE
NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ 08901
Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital New Brunswick, NJ Health Information Health Records Analyst Jun. 1998 – Nov. 2017
● Supervised five staff members and students, trained incoming staff members, and college students during their internships, delegated daily tasks to employees and ensured work performance.
● Analyzed, reviewed records for appropriate documentations of patient’s charts, such as ensuring accuracy, compliance of appropriate requirements, and compiled medical records for data retrieval.
● Completed discharge patient’s records, such as ensuring accuracy as per hospital policies, cross-referenced with RWJ physicians and affiliated physicians regarding incomplete charts.
● Assisted physicians with technical issues, collaborated with IT dept. to troubleshoot, and assisted physicians with steps of dictation for medical treatment of patient and discharge instructions.
● As Correspondence Secretary: processed requests from external entities within the state of NJ to send copies of medical charts, and ensured Quality Assurance, including administrative duties.
● Processed requests such as subpoenas from prosecutors, DCP&P, medical insurance request, requests from Division of Disability, requests from Veteran’s Affairs, and inpatient request.
● As Coordinator: supervised and trained staff and students, ensured front staff provided excellent customer service, and identified and prepared charts to be reviewed for our internal IRB studies.
● Provided excellent customer service, received high volume calls, filed charts, organized and updated charts, faxed charts to other departments and external offices, and built rapport with clients.
● Beginning position at company was as Host, ensured beds were cleaned, clean linen, bathrooms were cleaned, sanitized beds, rails, mopped regularly, and served trays of food to patients. EDUCATION
Adult Learning Center New Brunswick, NJ
GED Sept. 2015 – Current
Marie's Allied Health & Technical Institute, Inc. Somerset, NJ Certified Nurse Assistant, April 2011
● Proficiency with Office Equipment
● Excellent customer service, leadership skills, multi-tasking abilities, organizational skills.
● Proficiency with Windows PC: Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.