SAGAR BHATTI DHAWAN
B.A (Honors) Economics MBA (International Business)
* ***** ** ******-******** B2B Sales and Business Development Experience.
+1-416-***-**** email@example.com https://in.linkedin.com/in/sagar-dhawan Skills and Strengths:
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Highly organized and efficient with strong multi-tasking abilities.
• Superior collaboration, teamwork and leadership skills; ability to work under pressure.
• Self-motivated, can manage competing priorities and adapt readily to new challenges. Core Competencies:
• Ability to connect with CXO level decision makers at corporate events and turn them into leads.
• Excellent Acumen in customer engagements and presenting proposed solutions.
• Exploring new regions and untapped markets.
• Negotiating with CXO level end-user on price and contractual terms.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite, Salesforce, SageCRM and Accpac CRM Tools. Job Responsibilities:
• Taking care of the order despatch for the Single order category and handling the inventory to the packers and despatchers.
• Hold a valid Operating License for the Powered Industrial Truck (PIT).
• Keeping track of the inventory at hand, critical inventory levels and advising the inbound team for inventory replenishments.
• Taking special care of critical despatch cut-off for “Same-day-delivery” orders and making sure such orders are sent for packing as per schedule. Nett Technologies Inc is a Mississauga based company which specialises in Sales of Emission Control devices for Internal Combustion Engines for the off-road (mining, construction, warehousing) and static applications. Job Responsibilities:
• Seek out, identify and evaluate distributors, OEMs and large user groups within the assigned region.
• Follow up on qualified leads and resulting from field development/outside sales activities.
• Prepare and present business proposals, product presentations, and sales agreement documents.
• Manage the movement of products/equipment/materials in and out of the assigned territory in accordance with relevant local, national and international laws and processes. AMAZON.COM, INC. Milton, Canada
Outbound Operations Mar ’18 – Present
NETT TECHNOLOGIES INC. Mississauga, Canada
Export Sales Manager - Non-NAFTA Regions Dec ’17 – Dec ‘17 PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Page 2 of 3
• Anticipate, research and report on future changes in market dynamics, laws and norms and ensure such information is factored in the department’s future planning and strategy.
• Negotiate contracts for sales/purchase and manage/renew contracts to enable effective business generation and customer/supplier relations.
• Using CRM tools like SageCRM, Accpac to monitor and manage the active sales pipeline.
• Engage in marketing activities to augment the company’s brand. THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC Mumbai, India
Regional Sales Manager - Process Analyzers Mar ’14 – Sep ‘17 Thermo Fisher Scientific is a Fortune 200 company and a global leader in Medical and Industrial analytical instruments. With more than 65000 people operating in 55 countries, Thermo Fisher Scientific has annual revenues of more than USD 18 Billion globally.
• Plan and manager the sales operation in India for Medical and Industrial equipment.
• Handle annual and quarterly targets including sales booking and revenue for high-value CAPEX instruments for the Food and Pharmaceutical Industry. Also handle sales of Process Analyzers instruments for the Energy and Cement manufacturing sector.
• Monitor competitive activities and make effective strategies for acquiring a competitive edge.
• Plan, design and direct business development strategies for acquiring greater market share and generating customer base for the company.
• In the event of a product upgrade or a new product launch, plan and coordinate with the marketing team for the product pitch, and with the sales team for formulating a new sales strategy for acquiring a competitive edge in the market.
• Building long-term relationship with the client through frequent meetings and presentations and attending industry seminars and conferences to communicate product information to the decision makers of the industry.
• Handling the sales leads from initial contact with the customer to final closing of the deal; having a direct involvement in price and terms-of-trade negotiations with the CXO level decision makers at the client end.
• Plan and execute all sales orders from the generation of Purchase Order to the Final Acceptance Test
(PO-FAT cycle). Work in close coordination with support functions like Finance, Accounts and Logistics for timely execution of each order.
• As an Applications Manager, understand customer requirements and present feasible, practical, efficient and economical solution to the client.
Bagged the first ever order worth USD 300,000 for PGNAA Analyzers since the launch of the product in India.
Consistent over-achieving of the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) Targets. RUDHRA MINERALS PTE LIMITED Mumbai, India/Dubai, UAE Assistant Manager Apr ’11 – Feb ‘14
Page 3 of 3
Rudhra Minerals is a Singapore based Commodity Trading Company which specialises in Commodity Trading and Shipping on the international commodity market. Job Responsibilities:
• Trading Thermal Coal from Indonesia and South Africa into Asian markets.
• Handling all trading and shipping operations for smooth and seamless execution of all trade deals.
• Negotiating price and terms-of-trade on all new trading agreements.
• Hunt the marker for new business opportunity for the Shipping vertical.
• Analyzing Commodity markets and price trends on a weekly basis.
• Charting short term sourcing and marketing strategies.
• Screening of counter-parties for due-diligence on spot-trades.
• Mapping Demand-Supply scenario and keep an eye on market movements.
• Secured deals with prestigious MNCs like BHP Billiton, HMS Bergbau AG, Glencore, Emirates Trading Agency (ETA), Cargill, Swiss Singapore etc. on both ends of the trade. Key Achievements:
Bagged the biggest single trade order in the history of Rudhra Minerals with Vedanta Group for USD 5.4 Million.
Handled average trade volume of 600,000 Metric Tons per year with 100,000 Metric Tons of new business; including complete shipping operations.
Overachieved assigned targets each year across locations in India and UAE.
Promoted three times in the three-year stint based on performance merit. YEAR DEGREE COLLEGE UNIVERSITY
2011 MBA (International Business) Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi (India) Major Electives: Marketing, Trade, Supply Chain.
2010 Exchange Program Grenoble Ecole de Management, Grenoble (France) 2008 Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Economics Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi University (India) IELTS Band 9.0 CEFR Level C2
*All education credentials validated by World Education Society (WES).
• Hold a current USA B1/B2 visa valid till 2026.
• Hold a valid Ontario Driving License.