Raquel M. Rodriguez
** ******* *** • Glen Ridge, NJ 07028
732-***-**** • firstname.lastname@example.org
Brookdale Community College Lincroft, NJ
Associates Degree of Social Science September 2013-June 2015 Bloomfield College Bloomfield, NJ
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology September 2015-December 2017 WORK EXPERIENCE
United Teletech Financial Federal Credit Union Tinton Falls, NJ Member Service Specialist M ay 2016 – Present
● Process standard teller transactions for customers including servicing client accounts, accepting loan payments, managing deposits, cashing checks, balancing cash drawers, handling night deposits, correcting discrepancies.
● Balance Automated Teller Machines and Teller Cash Dispensers, often totaling more than $100,000.
● Respond to customer account inquiries and supporting the bank sales team by identifying customer needs and promoting current offers.
● Responsible for coordinating office services such as purchasing office supplies, and scheduling daily task for tellers.
D’Jeet? Shrewsbury, NJ
Hostess, Counter Girl and Food Runner July 2013 – August 2016
● Primary responsibilities included greeting guest, assigning tables, managing team workflow and managing large customer crowds.
● Relayed orders to the kitchen to ensure all orders are filled on time and accurate.
● Coordinated with staff members to ensure the availability of best service towards guests. Red Bank Charter School Red Bank, NJ
Assistant Camp Director July-August 2013, 2014 and 2015
● Responsible for planning, leading and implementing activities for children in small group settings.
● Draft policies and regulations and ensure all participants and instructors follow them.
● Recruited and trained volunteer staff.
● Communicated with parents on a weekly basis about various activities planned. LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE
Bloomfield College Women’s Soccer Team Bloomfield, NJ Captain February 2016 – September 2016
● Led by example and supported team morale and abilities to success.
● Responsible for ensuring team was prepared mentally and physically for upcoming games.
● Led tours of athletic facilities to prospective student-athletes and their families. National Society of Leadership and Success Bloomfield, NJ Member S eptember 2016 - Present
● Attended weekly seminars to become a better leader.
● Set biweekly goals for future success and ensured completion.
● Participated in volunteer events throughout the school year. Brookdale Community College Women’s Soccer Team Lincroft, NJ Captain A ugust 2013 – June 2015
● Led team to two consecutive NCAA Division Three National Championships.
● Committed approximately 30 hours per week to training, studying playbooks, watching film, travel and playing matches while simultaneously maintaining full course load.
● Developed concentration, strong work ethic and perseverance to meet personal and team goals. SKILLS & INTERESTS
Languages: Verbal fluency in Spanish
Programs: Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Office, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Access Interests: Playing soccer and working with people