Phone: 210-***-**** Email: email@example.com S U M M A R Y O F Q U A L I F I C A T I O N
• Proficient in Solidworks/AutoCAD
• Formally trained to operate heavy
• Experience on lathe/milling machine
• Programming experience with
• Formally trained to operate oxy
acetylene cutting torch
• Exposure to MATLAB
E D U C A T I O N
The University of Texas in San Antonio
• Currently pursuing Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
• Graduation: Spring of 2018
• Cumulative GPA: 3.16
C O U R S E W O R K
• Materials Engineering & Lab
• Thermodynamics (I & II)
• Fluid Mechanics
• Mechanics of Solids
• Manufacturing Engineering & Lab
• Machine Element Design
• Heat Transfer
• Finite Element Analysis
E X P E R I E N C E
Senior Design Project – UTSA August of 2017 – Present
• Currently designing a medical device that is responsible for automating the suturing process of a Neobladder Surgery.
• Worked as a Design Engineer and Testing/Analysis Technician.
• Working towards acquiring a patent for the device. Commercial Metals Company Internship – Seguin, TX Summer of 2017
• Used a torch cutter to cut roughly 50,000 – 60,000 pounds of scrap metal each shift.
• Operated heavy machinery such as forklifts and telescopic handlers.
• Received great knowledge on the process of manufacturing steel. Engineering Labs – UTSA Fall of 2016 – Spring of 2017
• Machined a small aluminum hammer through the use of a lathe and a milling machine.
• Designed a robotic hand that was programmed using an Arduino.
• Used an Arduino to program a device that was able to monitor the soil humidity of plants. H O N O R S
• American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) Fall 2016 – Present
• National Society of Collegiate Scholars member January 2015 – Present
• Awarded the Distinguished Presidential Scholarship Fall 2014 – Present
• Obtained Honor Roll in first semester at UTSA Fall 2014