***, ***-** ********* ***** Fort McMurray
AB T9H 4H1 587-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain a responsible and challenging position where I may utilize my knowledge, experience and expand my existing skills.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Development and implementation of 28-day menu rotation, weddings, banquets, restaurants, parliament dinner. Set up and cook for 200-man camp as well as manage staff, various menus for sites for 8,000 people.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively with management and co-workers, supervisory skills including recruitment and hiring
- Develop and maintain a motivated, successful staff to provide quality service.
- Exceptional public relations skills; very people oriented
- Experience working with reformed addicts, children and adults with mental disabilities and special needs.
- Able to prioritize, delegate; set and achieve goals in a fast-paced challenging environment
Cook, Compass Group Canada
Oil sands site: 4 camps at CNRL, Albian Village, Firebag and Suncor site
Chef/Manager, Arctic Circle in Uluhuktuk
Chef/Camp Manager, Elite Camp Services
Chef/Camp Manager, V E Brand 1 Oilfield Construction
Chef/Camp Manager, DCR Brookwood Camp Catering
Chef/ Camp Manager, PTI Camps & Catering
Restaurant/Bar Manager, The Ambassador Hotel (4 Star)
Hotel & Restaurant Management
Red Seal in Culinary Arts
Cambrian College of A.A. & T
Confederation Secondary School
Earned skill & Experience
10,000 2nd/1st Cook
Slip, Trip & Fall Management Smart Serve
Workplace Harassment course Fire Extinguisher Safety
Food Handlers/Level 2 Advance Knife Safety
H2s Alive Bear Awareness
Fall Protection Wildfire Safety
St. John Ambulance First Aid/CPR Advance
Gold Seal HACCP Food Allergens Course (Anaphylaxis Canada)
References available upon request