Ahmed Salah Abd-Allah
Experience more than 8 years as planning and mechanical site engineer in many various construction projects power stations, Oil& gas, water & Wastewater treatment plants, well experienced in planning and scheduling of projects and follow up work progress through the project life to control the schedule and also can work as site engineer in fabrication, erection and solving technical site problems also have good knowledge in managing, quality and safety and familiar with codes and standards. Education :
• Bachelors of mechanical power engineering- Ain Shams University-Egypt.
• Project management certification (IPMA).
Marital status: Married
Planning Engineer : with (Ansaldo Caldaie (AC boilers Egypt)) Project: ( From September 2017 until now )
(Power plant Heat Recovery Steam Generator 1500 MW)- El Shabab- Ismailia- Egypt. For client (EDEPCO) & Consultant (PGESCO).
Project : ( From April 2016 until August 2017 )
(Power plant Heat Recovery Steam Generator 750 MW)- Damietta- Egypt. For client (EDEPCO) & Consultant (PGESCO).
- Develop and update resource (manpower and equipment) histogram weekly.
- Preparing the recovery plan with the team work according available resources.
- Arrange forecast plant for construction team to get ready and avoid any delay.
- Evaluate& allocation of resources and provide recommendations to achieve good progress.
- Develop and implement plan versus actual progress (histograms/S curves).
- Analyses all data to get best action with site team meeting.
- Track, monitor progress of all activities, deliverable material, fabrication and construction.
- Prepare and update Four weeks look-ahead schedule that reflect the priority activities.
- Participate all meeting (schedule review meeting, progress meeting, coordination meeting).
- Plus duties working also as document control and material coordinator.
Planning Engineer : With ( Arab organization of industry ) Project: ( From Aug 2015 until Mar 2016 )
• Ultra-filtration Surface Water plant 4 units - ( 40,000 m3/d) –Beni Suef. Project: ( From Jan 2015 until Jul 2015 )
• Ultra-filtration Surface Water plant 2 units - ( 20,000 m3/d) –Sharkia. Project: ( From Sep 2013 until Dec 2014 )
• Marsa Matrouh Extension Sewage Water Plant ( 52,000 m3/d)- Marsa Matrouh. Project: ( From May 2013 until Sep 2013 )
• Compact Reverse Osmosis Water Plant (200 m3/d), subcontractor for Petrojet in Port Said.
Junior Planning Engineer : With ( Arab organization of industry ) Project: ( From Feb 2013 until May 2013 )
• Iron and Manganese removing water treatment ( 2 plants total 15,000 m3/d) Minya.
Mechanical Site Engineer : With ( Arab organization of industry ) Projects: ( From Jun 2012 until Jan 2013 )
• Al-Mahmodya Sewage Water Plant ( 163,000 m3/d) Bahara. Projects: ( From Apr 2011 until May 2012 )
• Iron and Manganese removing water treatment( 3 plants total 25,000 m3/d) Assuit. Responsibilities:
- Establish, report and follow up all activities and manpower in site.
- Enforce the relevant safety rules at site for all people of the team work.
- Attend coordination meetings organized by client and consultant.
- Conduct daily briefing with site team to follow-up and report on the work progress.
-Take immediate corrective action to avoid any cumulative effect of such deviation and recover the delay to finish the task in due time.
- Assist in the planning and sequencing of the construction operations according to the Project Quality Plan and schedule.
- Conduct regular inspections and evaluate the work performance.
- Evaluate and resolve any conflict and problems during construction which affect the quality of works performed.
- Coordinate the handing over of completed works to client and completion of the necessary rectification works.
- Provide Technical Support to other site team members.
Workshop engineer : With (Arab organization of industry)
(From July 2010 until Apr 2011)
- Plans daily activities of the workshop.
- Arrange and recording materiel and tools needed for work.
- recording all storage and monitors the workshop tools.
- Coordinate with design department the shop drawing.
- Coordinate with Q/C department for quality tests.
- Make work plan with management for finishing the products.
Maintenance engineer. With ( Sima food industry)
(from Aug 2009 to Jun 2010)
- Maintaining all the rotating and static equipment that is in the factory.
- Make regular checks for the maintenance of the machines to be sure of good performance.
-Preparing maintenance and spare parts reports and plan for all the repair works.
- Developing the machinery to work efficiently.
SEMINARS & TRAINING & COURSES
• IPMA certification.
• Primavera P6, MS project 2010, Microsoft Excel, AUTO CAD.
• West water different treatment systems.
• Quality control.
• Maintenance systems.