Operation Service Specialist/Social Media Manager
Littleton, CO 80120
Service Source Intl, Denver, CO - O perations Service Specialist 717 17th St, Denver, CO 80202 - 720-***-****
JULY 2016 - MAY 2017 - S upervisors - B rett Albright (Team Lead) / Ben Coan (Project Manager) / Ed Wood (Account Manager)
● Main job duty was to create “Sales Quotes” on “Microsoft Excel” Spreadsheets. The completed quote was then “audited”, corrected (if needed) and then delivered to the appropriate Sales Team Member.
This was done by gathering and analyzing data from a variety of sources, including “Microsoft Atlas” CRM, “Siebel” CRM, “Salesforce” CRM, “Insight” CRM, Oracle Databases, “Microsoft Excel” spreadsheets, and more.
● In July 2017, my position was eliminated from the company and I was part of the 20% cut that was made to our team. laid off. I feel any of my previous supervisors will be able to accurately and objectively describe the situation. Kelly Services, D enver, CO - Staffing/Service Source Intl. Training 7535 E Hampden Ave Ste 610 Denver, CO 80231 - 303-***-**** APRIL 2016 - JUNE 2016 - S upervisor - Suzie McDonnell
- Kelly Services is a staffing company and they placed me with Service Source International. The initial training for the “Operation Service Specialist” position at Service Source International lasted three months. At the end of this term, in June 2016, I was offered a full-time position with Service Source International Inc.
White Whale Ice Cream Truck, D enver, CO - P artner/ B rand Manager https://roaminghunger.com/white-whale/ - 303-***-**** DECEMBER 2013 - APRIL 2016 - C o-Owners - N icholas Bailey, Graham Silver, Mason Goetz
- Over a six month period starting in December 2013, I, along with three partners created an ice cream sandwich “food truck” business from the ground-up.
- As Social Media/Brand Manager, I created a dynamic website and effective social media presence across all major platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc
- I developed the design, color scheme and logo for the White Whale Ice Cream Sandwiches business, which gave our brand a consistent, recognizable and professional look across all of our social media and marketing channels, along with the website.
Name.com (Domain Name Registrar), D enver, CO - T ech Support 7535 E Hampden Ave Ste 610 Denver, CO 80231 - 303-***-**** APRIL 2011 - DECEMBER 2013 - S upervisor - S ky Diegel
- Name.com is a domain name registrar and web hosting service. In my role, I was responsible for helping to facilitate the sale of domain name registrations and our web hosting services.
- I was also responsible for answering questions related to our web hosting services and creating support tickets for the "higher tier" issues. EDUCATION
University of Colorado at Denver - Denver, CO (Auraria Campus) SEPTEMBER 2009 - APRIL 2011 - Business (CIS)
I left school before completing my Business (CIS) Bachelor Degree, due to a position I was offered to work as a writer/reporter for Cardplayer Magazine, located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Metro State College of Denver - Denver, CO (Auraria Campus) JANUARY 2009 - APRIL 2009 - General Curriculum Credits Arapahoe High School, Littleton, CO
- Graduated [Diploma] MAY 2004
- Finished High School with a 3.3 GPA. (Honor Roll) SKILLS
Over a decade of experience using computer, application & internet technology as a means to work in multiple personal business & formal employment roles. I’m proficient using P C (Windows), M ac (OSX+) & L inux
(Ubuntu) computer systems. As for software, I’m proficient in the entire Microsoft O ffice Suite on both P C & A pple/Mac CPUs. My main area of M S Office e xpertise would be data analysis and manipulation using a multitude of tables and formulas in both M icrosoft E xcel & G oogle Sheets spreadsheet software.
I have some limited experience using a variety of C RM platforms, such as Salesforce, M icrosoft A tlas, S iebel & I nsight. I would consider myself proficient using/learning A dobe P hotoshop and G IMP image editing software. I’m also very knowledgeable and have experience in the area of branding and digital marketing with an emphasis on social media platforms (F acebook, Instagram, T witter, S napchat, E tsy, etc In the past, I’ve created a brand-new “Digital Footprint” for my previous business (White Whale Ice Cream Sandwiches), as described in the “Experience” section above.