**** * ******* **** *** Chicago Il 60618
Comprehensive experience in structuring, originating, processing and closing large and complex financed loans and mortgages. Extensive interaction with clients and top producing financial professionals.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES.
● Analytical and pay attention to
● Staff training and development
● Advanced mathematical aptitude
● Facilitation and presentation skills
● Microsoft Office Suite
● Training and development
● Excel proficiency
● Records maintenance
● Exceptional interpersonal skills
● Regulatory compliance
● Problems identification
● Task prioritization
● Time management
● Manage the interest rate risk of the
mortgage pipeline with hedging,
trading loan sale
● Review secondary marketing
pipeline, risk management policies,
and research and solve issues
● Analyze pull through trends
● Conduct best execution analysis and
Mortgage Loan Processor January 11 2017-Current
Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
● Processes, analyzes and verifies submitted individual credit and income documents to ensure that varied and complex residential loan applications are complete
● Mannages customer experience throughout the origination process. Ensures compliance with established policies and procedures. Partners with internal and/or External partners to route communications, documents or other action items to complete transactions
● Manages the review and processing of residential loan information of varying complexity, including loan applications and credit documents. Prepares and forwards documents to appropriate parties.
● Manages the review and processing of residential loan information of varying complexity to appropriate parties
● Verifies all required borrower documents are collected and accepted under the firm’s policies and procedures; ensure these documents have been received.
● Provides responses and documentation for inquiries and ad hoc requests. Completes research. Provides feedback on workflow and work received. Recommends best practices to team members.
● Participated in projects and initiatives
Mortgage Loan Processor 4 March 2014-December 2016 Wells Fargo Home Mortgage-Des Moines, IA
● Refinance high profile loan to lower payments and rate to benefit our customers
● Maintain current knowledge and consistent compliance with regulation and bank policies and procedures related to the position, including but not limited Bank Secrecy Act and Office of Foreign Assets Control requirement.
● Ordered and analyzed appraisal reports and legal document reviews in compliance with loan guidelines
● Analyze and review customer’s income statement, credit reports, employment histories, property appraisals report, title insurance information, payoff statement to prepare loan to closing in combination for underwriting
● Provide support to loan officer and underwriter teams by ensuring timely, judicious, and accurate processing of mortgages
● Work closely with mortgage loan manager to implement system, testing and process flow enhancements.
● Served as a liaison and point of contact between Loan Officers, Underwriters, and Mortgage closer
Enterprise Risk Management J anuary 2013- February 2014 Wells Fargo, Defaults Services
● Build and maintain models, tools, and analytics to size various types of enterprise-wide exposures
● Analyze trends in mortgage industry, customers and activities, report to management and escalate developments that might indicate changes in risk profile.
● Conduct risk assessments of new products and processes. This includes the identification, quantification, and escalation of risks to ensure that all risk categories are managed in accordance with the mortgage appetite.
● Maintain awareness of developments in mortgage origination and the secondary mortgage markets that could impact the Mortgage industry.
● Research a wide variety of topics and issues including regulatory matters, emerging risks and trends and risk management best practices.
● Collaborate with multiple internal departments, including first line risk management, and other risk groups on product development opportunities.
● Support all ERM risk reporting for committee meetings, risk management committee and board of directors.
● Assist in the definition and development of ERM departmental policies and procedures.
● Other duties as assigned.
Customer Support/ Escrow Specialist January 2011-January 2013 Wells Fargo
● Helped customers and merchants identify services and products that best suited their needs
● Received inbound and made outbound calls to assist our clients about their loan mortgage to discuss taxes and insurance coverage on the loan
● Ability to multitasking in multiple computer system to perform my work accurately to help satisfy our customers’ needs
● Responsible for establishing new escrow accounts and develops escrow documents in accordance with established policies and procedures
● Performed escrow analysis on accounts, learned how mortgage accounts are maintained, and explained mortgage information to our high value customers
● Responsible for managing a portfolio of assigned escrow customers and brokers
● Provided a high level of customer service and developed ongoing escrow referrals for large dollar escrow transactions
● Opened the most complex and large dollar size escrow transactions which met the bank’s requirements; developed and/or obtained the appropriate escrow documentation in accordance with policy and procedures and applicable statutory and Federal regulations
● Managed the largest escrow customers and brokers as their relationship manager; provides customer service and develops ongoing escrow referrals
● Exercised appropriate judgment to identify potential legal and operating risks, and works with legal counsel to mitigate exposure
Systems Experience: M icrosoft Office Suite, Encompass, Total Universal phone system, Fidelity/CPI/MSP System, LIV, ICMP,, Staff management, Early Resolution (ERLMF), SPOC-CIS, Mars, Criss, Edge, GEM, Chucky, Pivot,, Home lending Portal, IRIS, EDUCATION
Drake University, Des Moines, IA 2010-2013
● Business Management
Des Moines Area Community College 2008-2010
● Associate Degree in Accounting