Rana Salah El-Okdah
Haram, Giza, Egypt
Seeking a full-time opportunity in a challenging work environment where I can utilize and enhance my experience, knowledge and skills as well as developing my career objectives. Education & Certification
• B.sc from October University for Modern Sciences & Arts (MSA), Finance & Accounting. 2013 o Grade: Excellent, GPA: 3.56/4.0
Company Name : Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson Web site : http://www.janssen.com/
Company business : Pharmaceutical with six important therapeutic areas of healthcare: Cardiovascular & Metabolism, Immunology, Infectious Diseases & Vaccines, Neuroscience, Oncology, Pulmonary Hypertension Financial Analyst (September 2017 - Present)
• Responsible for reviewing and providing financial and business analyses and supporting the business through generating financial solutions in the areas of budgeting, forecasting, financial planning.
• Performs routine financial, accounting or planning activities. Maintains appropriate databases or other analyses to monitor, forecast and report on rates of return, working capital, investments, and financial and expense comparisons.
• Assists in the preparation of special studies, reports, and analyses.
• Assist in preparing and analyzing costs and communicates findings to management for forecast cycles and monthly actual closings.
• Extending support in dealing with banks either in the currency conversion part or the bank opening / activation process
• Extending support to continued AR management with distributors in times of currency constraints
• Extending support for system updates on SAP (pricing changes due to devaluation - this is not automatic, requires negotiations with customers)
• Support in providing details for legacy issues (claims) with distributors across NAF to mitigate the risk of out of period adjustment
Company Name : Bel NEAR “North East Africa Region” (Bel Group) Web site : http://www.bel-group.com/
Company business : Processed cheese manufacturing, with five universal core brands, including The Laughing Cow®, Kiri®, Leerdammer®, Boursin® and Mini Babybel®, and over 25 local brands. Junior Financial Analyst (September 2015 - August 2017) Job Responsibilities:
• Closing Controlling modules in SAP especially Sales, Trade promotions and rebates, Advertising & promotion and Freight out costs, run the closing cycles
• Reconciliation of market BEB vs. legal reporting.
• Help in the preparation of the budget and the revisions
• Support operations (sales, marketing, general management, supply chain with financial reporting and analysis.
• Follow-up the customer accounts and the payments clearance vs. invoices
• Control the credit limit of customers
• Issuing invoices and credit notes to customers.
• Record Distributors' Debit Notes through agreements on SAP.
• Aging and receivables status for distributors and for Bel (local sales teams and France).
• Follow up the payments with Treasury department for Bank reconciliation.
• Record all marketing activities and compare them with budget.
• Analyze the Marketing type of expenses and Internal orders per SKU per market.
• Control the marketing expenses through POs and invoices Commercial
• Control Distributors (Egypt & Libya) through cost plus model to ensure efficiency and quality of business according to Bel policies and guidelines.
• Build strong relationship with the finance of the distributors through visits and meetings, work as the first line customer support and discuss ways to solve issues.
• Maintaining the DSO days to maintain our benchmark position.
• Quarter reconciliation of Bel books with distributors books.
• Conduct visits to the Distributors to review the Distributors' P&L (4 distributors in Egypt) Reporting monthly & YTD review (Realized vs. Budget vs. Forecast):
• Trade promotion and Rebates reporting per activity per region
• Trade Rationalization Report “IMS volumes and Trade Spending” per activity per channel per region.
• Advertising & Promotions reporting per activity per brand.
• Volumes shipment & IMS reporting
• Gross Sales reporting
Accountant (June 2014 - August 2015)
• Register accounts payable invoices on SAP and make the necessary checks review MIGO, tax status in addition to prepare the payment request.
• Responsible for General Ledger, cost center accurate allocation, provisions and accruals and prepayments (recurring entries).
• Prepare vendor situation analysis, stock analysis, and down payment analysis in order to assure accurate working capital performance indicator and high accuracy of the financial package.
• Participate in the stocks physical count in order to make the necessary control and assure accuracy.
• Follow up with the concerned parties (vendors and purchasing dept.) in order to assure smooth operation.
• Report monthly on Business Planning & Consolidation (BPC) Company Name : Credit Agricole Bank Egypt
Web site : https://www.ca-egypt.com
Trainee (September 2012 - September 2012)
• Training in Customer Service and Operations departments. Training & courses:
Course Provider Date
CMA Part1 Inact House Ongoing
Arabic: Mother tongue
English: Excellent in both of written and spoken language. Language Skills:
• Microsoft office package on excellent command and SAP experience in Accounting and Analysis. Experience in Business Warehouse (BW) and Business Planning & Consolidation (BPC) Computer Skills:
Team Player, Adaptable, analytical, innovative, Independent, Details oriented and Tactful and patient communicator.
Marital status : Single
Date of birth : 20th of March 1993
References: Available upon request.