Dina Wagid Amir
PMP certified, seeking an opportunity in Project management field, 5 years’ experience in operations & coordination.
Wadi Degla Clubs company
Concession Project Manager December 2017 till present
- Planning for projects & events.
- Setting budget & schedule plans.
- Handling all operations between the client & club operations.
- Managing the team for best performance to gain customer satisfaction.
Project Coordinator November 2016 till November 2017
- Accomplishes work requirements by assigning, scheduling, and coaching employees.
- Meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer- service standards.
- Resolving operational problems.
- Identifying work process improvements.
- Creating policies & procedures.
- Checking document control.
- Worked on SLA project between departments.
- Worked on setting KPI’s for the QHSE department.
Account Team Leader March 2014 till October 2016
- Planned for marketing campaigns following companies’ strategic objectives.
- Managed project deadlines & monitored milestones through campaign stages.
- Hired & trained new staff for handling operations.
- Approved production & printing drafts for promotional materials.
- Met different suppliers for getting best quality for services.
- Handled communications internally through setting clear plans for best results satisfying the customers.
Communication specialist March 2013 till February 2014
- Sales & Operations advertising campaigns through creating events & managing 5 clubs.
- Collaborated with designers & editorial teams.
- Proofed production & printing materials.
- Coordinated with internal business divisions, agency partners & suppliers to follow up on deliveries.
New Generation International Schools: October 2010 till March 2013
- Planned, implemented,monitored and assessed a classroom instructional program which was consistent with education goals.
- Met with parents to resolve conflicting educational priorities and issues. DHL Global Forwarding – Projects Department: Trainee July 2008 – September 2008
July 2009 – August 2009
- Communicated with dispatchers, warehouses and customers regarding outgoing orders.
- Prepared documents for shipment claims submissions.
- Managed shipment schedules to maximize productivityand cut costs.
- E-mailed suppliers, carriers and customers with shipping updates.
- Gathered, logged and monitored all shipping data and updated the database with changes in carrier status.
Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport University – Sheraton Logistics – Bachelor of Business Administration “Excellent with the rank of Honor” Graduation project: New Warehouses Location Allocation and Design: Excellent grade B.B.C. International School
- Enthusiastic and well organized with solid background in schedule management and event planning.
- Team player with strong work ethics and advanced problem-solving skills.
- Independable brining management experience and a willingness to take on added responsibility to meet the deadlines.
- Hard working, multi-tasking with scheduling and documentation skills. Personal info:
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Rehab city, New Cairo
- Mobile phone: 012********