ROBERT LOUIS LICARI JR
Richmond, KY 40475
Pitt Community College
Associates Degree in Applied Science, Computer Programming EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
Senior ERP Programmer Analyst
East Kentucky Power Cooperative
8/2016 - Present
● Promoted from ERP Programmer Analyst to Senior ERP Programmer Analyst in February of 2018.
● Worked with the Procurement group to create and maintain the Procure to Pay website which holds instructions, best practices, links to documentation, and contact information regarding the procurement process. This website used .net with MVC.
● Worked on the PeopleSoft and PeopleTools upgrade from PeopleTools 8.54 to 8.55. This process involved going through our list of modified objects and updating them to fit the new upgraded environment.
● Created interfaces using SQR and PeopleSoft Application Designer to generate files based on agreed upon specifications, while following preset deadlines for creating the initial file, getting the file to test, and delivering a production file.
● Worked with the vendors and our infrastructure team in order to manage SFTP transfers and scheduling of jobs in the Production environment.
● Worked with multiple teams from different departments as an IT liaison between EKPC and vendors while researching new third party software to be utilised to increase efficiency or save money over the current software and processes being used.
● Utilised the Oracle Unlimited Learning Subscription license to attend “Training on Demand” courses for PeopleSoft HCM and PeopleTools modules. Systems Analyst
Municipality of Anchorage
12/2013 - 5/2016
● Webmaster for the Municipality’s public facing Sharepoint 2007 website, www.Muni.org
● Coordinate with Web Content Editors in various departments to assist with changes to their sites, answer technical questions, fix errors that may have occurred.
● Maintain, update intranet site. Moved site from ColdFusion to basic ASP.NET server with master pages and CSS.
● Coordinate with Mayor’s office to keep information up to date on multiple online sources and electronic bulletins around City Hall
● Maintain and update .NET applications to be used by the Municipal employees
● Convert ColdFusion forms to .NET web pages in order to remove the Muni’s dependence on ColdFusion and move towards a more uniform server setup. Configure web servers’ IIS for deployment of applications. Form functionality included capturing data input from the form and then creating and sending email to an inbox to be responded to by departments in the Municipality. Another group of forms took information from the user and entered it into a database to be reported on through SQL Server Reporting Services. Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 was used with Team Foundation Server to complete this work.
● Follow standards and procedures to present changes to the Change Advisory Board for approval to ensure a positive user experience after go live.
● Collaborate with team members to allow for a balanced work load and the ability to share knowledge so that user requests are handled efficiently
● Manage tickets in Altiris for the purpose of maintaining a view of work in progress and handle user requests in an organised way
● Work on-call during a set rotation in case after hours support is needed
● Hold classes for Municipal Web Content Editors to show them how to use our implementation of Sharepoint Services 2007 to enable them to handle basic content updates to department sites.
● December 2015 - Attended Learning Tree’s course: Building Code Free Solutions for Sharepoint 2013 (1534)
● ITIL training through the Municipality of Anchorage, Learning Tree.
● Use AngularJS to rewrite an outdated Sharepoint-based application in order to add scalability, dynamic search capabilities, and allow for easier maintenance of data, using JSON data objects.
● Learn and utilize existing frameworks like AngularJS and CSS platforms like Bootstrap to quickly develop applications that deliver a refined experience to the end user. Analyst Developer, Associate
Wake Forest University
Winston Salem, North Carolina
3/2010 - 4/2013
● Develop interfaces between the Ellucian Banner ERP and third party vendors using the PL/SQL language on an Oracle database. For instance, exports to insurance companies from the Human Resources module for open enrollment, and imports back into Human Resources module from the insurance company
● Unit test all code changes to ensure expected behavior and requirements are met
● Perform peer reviews for coworkers to ensure that standards are being met and clean code goes into production.
● Use Harvest for source control.
● Review build logs in the development environment to make sure there are not any compilation errors.
● Work with users to establish firm requirements that meet the needs of their business processes.
● Work with Application Administrators and DBAs to ensure all the necessary database, directory structure, configuration files, permissions, etc. are established to allow the production applications to run without fault.
● Re-organized and documented existing programs to increase readability and ease of debugging
● Convert large anonymous block processes to PL/SQL packages to increase maintainability, ease of understanding, modularity, and scalability of code
● Weekly internet-based PL/SQL tutorials on the PL/SQL channel website Business and Technology Applications Analyst
East Carolina University
Greenville, North Carolina
1/2007 - 3/2010
● Managing Business Intelligence projects.
● Writing reports using SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services and Visual Studio Business Intelligence Development Studio
● Develop dashboards for summarizing data and reports
● Database development:
● Creating views using Transact-SQL in SQL Server Management Studio (SQL Server), PL/SQL in Toad (Oracle)
● Creating packages, procedures, and functions using PL/SQL with Toad
● Develop tables in ECU’s data warehouse to bring data from transactional databases for more efficient reporting.
● Create .NET user interfaces to allow users to manage their data
● Manager of multiple projects for ECU Business Intelligence Center
● Interact with departments on campus to assess reporting and data needs.
● Supported technical staff by reviewing queries and reports.
● Review current project list and delegate to the appropriate resource in Information Technology and Computer Services Special Projects team
● Instruct department users how to write reports using Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS) every month in a classroom environment
● Develop Visual Basic.NET code for use in reports to provide another level of interaction with the report
● Attend various training courses offered, including three day course on Advanced Oracle PL/SQL taught by a consultant of SungardHigher Education.
● Attended a Course on Banner Operational Data Store administration.
● Attended multiple EDW (Enterprise Data Warehouse) training sessions
● Microsoft learning website training and webcasts mostly on ASP.NET, VB.NET, and C#.NET
● New Horizons training through East Carolina University TECHNICAL
Operating Systems: OSX, Windows, Linux
Database Systems: Oracle, SQL Server
ERPs: B anner, PeopleSoft
References are available upon request.