An extremely motivated individual with a complete range of administrative, organizational and customer service skills, seeking a position where these skills will be used. Experience
Conference Services, Dentons New York, NY 04/2014- Present
• Work closely with Event Manager regarding all events planned for the week.
• Review Banquet Event Orders at the beginning of each shift to ensure rooms are set as contracted.
• Confirm and setup A/V equipment needs to contract for for events.
• Communicate with the catering staff regarding any special needs of clients.
• Assist in ensuring that the events are on time. Make adjustments as needed and relay that informa- tion to the appropriate personnel.
• Pass any information that is needed to the next staff member on duty.
• Maintain high standards of safety and cleanliness in all areas of the Conference Center.
• Communicate any needs, problem or concerns from the Event Manager.
• Keep inventory of all Conference Center necessities and order or pick-up when in needed; food and beverage items, cleaning supplies, paper product, linen, tables, chair and A/V. Barista, Starbucks Corporation – New York, NY 09/2010 - 08/2011
• Daily customer service; interacted with customers as they placed their orders.
• Maintained a clean environment within the store and food preparations for next shift.
• Promptly handled guest concerns and complaints.
• Operated the drive-through window and sales register quickly and efficiently.
• Handled currency and credit transactions.
• Stored food in designated containers and storage areas to prevent spoilage or cross-contamination.
• Diligently restocked work stations and display cases. General Manager, Yoshinoya New York Inc – New York, NY 05/2003 - 12/2007
• Responded to customers and sales vendors complaints in a speedy manner.
• Directly responsible for sales and customer traffic.
• Analyzed and assisted on sales budget preparation.
• Responsible for managers and assistants evaluations along with, labor cost, food cost, sales data entry and purchase orders.
• Drafted biweekly time sheets for 20-30 executives and employees.
• Completed data entry, tracked resumes and maintained the applicant tracking system.
• Coordinated, scheduled and arranged meeting and travel calendars for business or social events. SKILLS
• Proficient with Microsoft Office.
• Training new employees.
• Fire Safety Warden.
• Fluent in Spanish
Borough of Manhattan Community College Major in Liberal Arts CERTIFICATE
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) ( CCNP) 20016 Facilities Management Technology 20017
Food Handling Certificated since 2006
Certificate of (FOO) fire guard 2009