OBJECTIVE Fully bilingual (English & Spanish) professional with over 6 years of administrative support of which 4 years of experience are in higher education. Proven leader with the ability to multi-task and problem-solve under high stress situations.
Bilingual (English and Spanish)
Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
Advanced Computer skills
Excellent Professionalism and Customer Service
EXPERIENCE REGISTRAR ATLANTIS UNIVERSITY
-Monitor student status in school
- Monitor student attendance, GPA and transfer credits
- Status Changes, Change of grade forms, change of start date forms and cancellation of enrollment forms - Enrollment status of students
- Student File Audits
- Retention Reports
-Filing all Academic documents on student files -Register all students for classes on a term by term basis
-Provide Official Transcripts
- Translate and Evaluate credentials for students with foreign transcripts or diplomas
- Responsible for the school's management system- Advantage
-System Processing- Status changes, program changes, drop/add courses, change of start dates, leave of absences, and cancellations REGIONAL DIRECTOR OF REGISTRAR/CORPORATE
COORDINATOR BEAUTY SCHOOLS OF AMERICA
DECEMBER 2016-OCTOBER 2017
• Manage a team of 7 employees; supervised daily operations of the Office of the Registrar
• Created and implemented Office of the Registrar Policy and Procedure manual
• Implemented procedures to maintain consistent and accurate record management
• Highly experienced managing high traffic volume due to large student populations
• Managed daily registration of new students and verification of credentials
• Prepared complex reports to include graduate cohorts, expected graduation dates, student demographics, and retention rates - knowledge PAGE 2
• Knowledgeable in CLASS database and sole administrator for changes or updates
• Verifying students for graduation, running and monitoring Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
•Processing of foreign transcript evaluation
• Created an analytical report to help assist the COO in viewing the progression of each campus weekly for Admissions and the Office of the Registrar.
• Assisting in the configuration process of a new database for the company
ASSOCIATE REGISTRAR BEAUTY SCHOOLS OF AMERICA
APRIL 2013-DECEMBER 2016
•. Manage and supervise the Office of the Registrar for the Hialeah Campus
• Accuracy of data entry of all student’s attendance on a daily basis.
• Understand and abide by FERPA and HIPPA regulations
• Thoroughly audits all students file to ensure they are meeting compliance
• Generate Weekly Reports related to the activity of the Hialeah Campus
• Review and understand a student’s record in order the solve and answer any student questions that may arise
• Knowledge of federal, state, and institutional programs, regulations, policies and procedures.
• Collaborate with Campus Director regarding student related issues such as not meeting SAP, Financial Aid Warning, or Potential Drop.
• Provide customer service support via telephone, email, and in-person.
• Completed all drop calculations for withdrawing students on a weekly basis
• Serve as an academic advisor for all degree-seeking students DIRECTOR OF FIRST IMPRESSIONS
BEAUTY SCHOOLS OF AMERICA
SEPTEMBER 2012-APRIL 2013
• Professionally answering and directing a heavy volume of incoming telephone calls
• Relieves the Campus President from any administrative duties such as filing, copying and scanning
• Oversees and coordinates arrangements for in-house meetings for clients, business partners, and employees.
• Greet all incoming guests and students
• Assisting with any needs as directed from the Campus President
• Receive and disburse correct amount of money to clients and students.
• Manage Director’s calendar and appointments
EDUCATION AMERICAN SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL, HIALEAH, FL HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
REFERENCES ANDREA ALZATE, OFFICE MANAGER
JENNIFER SCHLOETER, STUDENT ACCOUNTS
BEAUTY SCHOOLS OF AMERICA
ANGELA WILLIAMS, CAMPUS DIRECTOR
PALM BEACH ACADEMY OF HEALTH AND BEAUTY