Lesche N. Brunson
I am seeking a position where I can advance my knowledge based skills, and utilize my transferrable skills that I have acquired through education and work experience. SKILLS
● Strong Knowledge of business practices
● Time management
● Team player
● Strategic thinker
● Excellent written and verbal
● Awareness of FDA food guidelines
● Proficient working with MS Office
● Type 50 wpm
● Record keeping
● Running reports
● Public speaking
● Pride high quality work in a high pressure environment
September 2016 – January 2018 Yale New Haven Hospital New Haven, CT PHOTO ID SPECIALIST
● Operate the photo ID office and its equipment; troubleshoot equipment during high pressure situations, while maintaining excellent customer service.
● Promptly respond to general inquiries via email, fax and telephone. Program required access using C-Cure 9000 Database.
● Specialize in Kronos software for over 50,000 employees, ensuring the new badges will accurately keep time and attendance.
● Collaborate with departments to make sure every employee, contractor, and volunteer in the hospital gets rebadged.
February 2016- April 2016 Perricone MD Meriden, CT ACCOUNTS PAYABLE REPRESENTATIVE
● Processed an average of 2000 invoices per month, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
● Introduced a new accounting procedure to reduced time and costs, while increasing efficiency.
● Renegotiate payment terms with suppliers.
● Coded the general ledger and processed vendor invoice payments
● Calculated figures such as discounts, percentage allocations and credits. January 2016-February 2016 Community Development Milford, CT ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
● Handling all front desk duties including, answering phones, sorting and dispersing incoming mail, and greeting clients.
● Coordinate and prepare for meetings
Created weekly and monthly reports and presentations Lesche N. Brunson
1 4 Lilac Street Unit 6 New Haven, CT 06511 203-***-**** email@example.com September 2011- August 2015 Elm City Community Market New Haven, CT HR VP/ BOARD MEMBER- MAY 2013-AUGUST 2015
● Responsible for the strategic human resource planning to acquire the best employees and position the company to be an employer of choice.
● Designate the hiring and management of staff, create job descriptions, and design compensation and benefits packages.
● Created a streamlined onboarding process for new hires.
● Manage retirement and liability funds, delivering regular reports to the board. HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER- O CTOBER 2012-MAY 2013
● Review federal and state laws; create and implement policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
● Design training modules to implement strategic business practices and organization behavior training concepts.
● Conducted benefits administration, processed salary changes, and monitored 401(k) administration, FMLA and worker’s compensation claims and benefits.
● Responsible for leading investigations related to general compliance; reconcile with human resource and the legal department to develop programs and remediation plans.
● Reduced employee turnover by 20%.
Payroll Manager- M ARCH 2012-OCTOBER 2012
● Coordinate and implemented the conversion of the payroll system 3 times.
● Successfully transitioned the company from paper timesheets to an automated payroll system within 2 months.
● Transitioned the bookkeeping from an external operation to in-house, increasing efficiency and lowering the cost.
Accounts Payable- S eptember 2011-March 2012
● Verify details of transactions, including funds received and total account balances
● Renegotiate payment terms with suppliers
● Opened and assigned new client accounts
● Rectified escalated accounts payable issues from employees and vendors
● Balanced batch summary reports for verification and approvals Education
2018 University of Phoenix
Bachelors of Science, Human Services
1999 Hamden High School