Carl J Dehne
Jacksonville, Orlando, Miami, Florida
Senior Project Manager - Project Manager – Construction Manager
• Ability to identify and develop solutions to
• Skilled Client Liaison while Company Profit
• Excellent Subcontractor Negotiations.
• Strong Organizational Skills.
• Results and Detailed Orientated.
• HazMat Certified
• Ability to Focus on Multiple,
Concurrent Projects in Various
Stages of Development.
• Site Supervision Experienced
• Quality Communication Skills.
• Ability to Travel and or Relocate.
• Military Rapid-Gate Approved
Project Management, Estimating, MS Office Proficient, Business Development, Site Supervision Experienced, Team Development and Training, Retail, Industrial, Governmental, and Multi-Family Experienced, Subcontract and Vendor Contract Composition, Government and Military Contracts Administrations. Experienced in wood, concrete, concrete block, concrete tilt up, post tensioning and multi- building construction.
Ground Up, Tennant Improvement, and Renovations for retail, industrial facilities, multiple building industrial office parks, medical facilities, multi-family, schools, restaurants, military buildings, naval warship renovations, hotels, financial institutions, municipal facilities, facility maintenance, earthquake structural compliance, ADA compliance, and disaster response management. Piasa Construction – Jacksonville, Orlando, and Miami, Florida – Present
• Managed all aspects Construction Projects. Estimate through Project Close-Out Rycon Construction – Miami, Florida February 2017 to June 28, 2017 (Single Contract) Project Manager/Superintendent
• 1.3 Million Call Center for Humana in Deerfield Beach, Florida
• Acted as on site superintendent as well as Project Manager
• Reference – Kevin Montez - President Ft. Lauderdale Division Contact 954-***-**** Piasa Construction – Dallas Texas, Kansas City Kansas, and Jacksonville Florida 1995 – Feb 2016
• Sr. Project Manager – Estimator – Operations Manager – Varied Projects
• Successfully developed business relationships and completed projects with diverse client base including Bank of America, Regions Bank, Trammell Crow, Lincoln Properties, Koll, Federal Governmental Agencies, United States Navy, Clay County, Fl., Green Cove Springs, FL., Multiple Municipal and Private Projects.
• Retail experience includes party stores, dress shops, jewelry stores, gun shops, sporting goods, auto parts, home improvement stores, and individual restaurant locations. Ground up, building renovations as well as tenant build out.
• Trained and supervised a team of 36 technicians to manage Texas State Wide Maintenance Program for Bank of America in 256 locations.
• Completed Financial Institution Renovations for Regions Bank across North Florida under budget on time.
• Administered Construction Renovation Projects For Bank of America’s eight building Florida State Headquarters.
• Completed multiple branch bank renovations as well as ground up for Bank of America. Managed multiple Projects aboard Naval Warships at Mayport Naval Station.
• Donated $63,000 in Construction Activities for a Disabled Three Time Purple Heart Veteran’s Home under the SHIPS Program in Florida. 63% rate of success in competitive bidding of projects.
• Completed projects for US Navy in top secret areas at Naval Air Station Jacksonville without operations downtime. Medical Suites, Tenant, and Retail build outs and renovations for Lincoln Properties.
• Multi-Family for REV, Navy, and Tomac.
TSC Contractors Dallas, Texas 1990 - 1995
Project Manager, Estimator, Vice President Operations Opened Texas operations office for TSC managing all construction in Texas for Bank America when they
• Designed and Implemented phase 1 and 2 ADA Compliance in 256 locations generating 28% Profit Margin.
• Managed construction of 96 ATM instillations in record 130 days.
• Completed bank renovations throughout state.
• Managed a work force of 53 skilled tradesmen to complete statewide assignments.
• Oversaw bank consolidations in 75 locations.
• Multi-Family in Dallas and Ft. Worth
Pierce College Woodland Hills, CA.
Pierce College Woodland Hills, CA.
Florida State Certified General Contractor CGC062733 OSHA 30
Applied Electrical Power - Parkland College
Post Tensioning Construction - Post Tensioning Institute Steel Building Construction – Butler Manufacturing Military Rapid Gate Pass Approved
Linked-In URL: www.linkedin.com/in/carl-dehne-1a24854a Mailing Address:
885 Date Palm Ct.