• HR Consulting
• MS Office-Outlook, Word, Excel
• Results driven with strict deadlines
• Excel in a high volume work
• Setting appointments
14798 Ruthelen Court
San Leandro CA, 94578
(925) 759 - 9502
• Customer satisfaction
• Team player
• Job coaching
• Data entry
• Administrative duties/coordinating
• Supplier management
• Staffing Manager-Sales, Recruiting,
KellyOCG Onsite at Gilead September 2016-Present
Vendor Management Specialist
• As this is a new account, help create processes and process flows, create quick reference guides for the client and team.
• Took the lead on putting together the new hire orientation process and presentation as well as a system to complete and file necessary work agreements between the supplier worker and client.
• Facilitate the hiring process of contract employees for a complex account by using an e- procurement tool (Fieldglass) and managing relationships between the client (hiring managers) and the approved vendors.
• Advise hiring managers regarding how to handle their contractor to follow the law and regulations.
• Adhere to Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Americans with Disabilities Act, and Affirmative Action Guidelines.
• Managed a new intern project for 130 Fall Interns.
• Build supplier relationship: assist our partners with need to know information for recruiting, First Advantage questions and guidance, ensure they are compliant with background checks and documents are completed and uploaded into the tool before their new hire start. Get approval to start pending certain items when managers have a hard deadline for a worker to start.
• Ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Service Level Agreements (SLA) objectives are met by taking an active role in continuous improvement and service delivery. Metrics include but are not limited to; successful fill rate, cycle time
(submittals, work order creation, etc.), rate compliance, hiring manager/client satisfaction.
• Utilize bill rate benchmarking data and competitive bidding to ensure cost containment for the customer.
• Build customer and supplier relationships through professional rapport, consistent follow-up and maintaining contact and ongoing communication. Setting up in person 1:1 meetings, entire department meetings, putting together presentations and continuous emailing, phone calls and Skype for a quick response.
• Proactively identify service delivery issues and provide appropriate and timely solutions.
• Provide support of Technology when necessary (e.g., update data to resolve timesheet integration errors; provide feedback on processes to improve integration design).
• Run reports as needed to help different departments with their budget goals.
• Supplier onboarding and optimization: help with bringing on new suppliers that provides niche skillsets to meet the client’s needs, minimize staffing agencies that are not filling requisitions by providing feedback and going over scorecards quarterly.
• Hold weekly supplier calls to update suppliers on submitted, halted and pending requisitions to get them filled as quickly as possible.
• Conduct spotlight calls for each requisition with the hiring manager and appropriate suppliers by category to ensure recruiters know exactly what the manager is looking for.
• Reach out for extensions on assignments when they are close to ending, follow up and remind managers on the approval chain to approve extensions in order to avoid losing system access.
• Hold monthly supplier trainings for newly on boarded suppliers.
• Work with Kelly Services to onboard pay roll candidates.
• Cover main inbox to the contingent workforce for any inquires coming in, delegating them to necessary teams/contact as needed.
PRO Unlimited Onsite at Genentech July 2015-August 2016 Client Services Consultant
• Consulted directly with Genentech managers regarding their contingent workers to ensure laws and regulations are being followed.
• Scheduled 2-4 in person meetings weekly to build new relationships with managers, retain current ones and learn about their department and hiring trends.
• Reviewed job descriptions across various categories to ensure contents are appropriate with no discrimination.
• Worked directly with hiring managers and staffing suppliers to fill open requests.
• Set up conference calls with suppliers and manager when there is a hard to fill position and consult the manager on the market and hiring trends.
• Discussed and resolved employee relations issues such as terminations, pay rates/bill rates, coaching, etc.
• Ran reports and analyzed possible rate increases to match the market or bring a cost savings to the client.
• Suggested and implemented new strategies to enhance processes and make them more efficient.
• Managed the medical surveillance process and collecting appropriate documents from the health clinics and sharing them with the correct departments at Genentech to ensure worker’s training program is completed.
• Trained and coached new employees as well as having them shadow and work my desk. Robert Half OfficeTeam/Financial Services Group July 2013 – June 2015 Staffing Manager
• Sales professional- build a book of business/relationships from cold calling job postings via result from career sites or world of mouth.
• Matched highly skilled professionals to clients’ hiring requirements based on client visits.
• Provided administrative support throughout an organization starting with the Executive Assistant level.
• Full cycle recruiting- source qualified candidates, phone screen, set up in person interviews, send detailed confirmation, conduct interviews and verified proper i9 and job application.
• Provided guidance on CA laws around breaks, how to manage a contractor, coaching, termination etc.
• Coordinated and scheduled interviews for candidates and clients, background checks and drug screens as needed with Administrative Assistant.
• Coordinated with credit team, back office regarding timesheets and credit issues.
• Managed multiple candidates/clients requests, changes, and concerns.
• Coached and trained fellow colleagues, suggests ideas and strategies to improve results. Wells Fargo July 2008 – April 2013
Promoted from Teller to Lead Teller
• Lead and updated team with breakdown of goals needed to stay on track of sales and customer service scores.
• Managed Teller line with lunches and breaks for sufficient coverage of projected traffic.
• Ordered cash based on cash left in the vault and busy days.
• Observed and coached Tellers on key metrics to hit customer satisfaction goals.
• Planned and completed monthly tasks for auditing purposes.
• Build relationships and ensured customer satisfaction with beneficial products to meet goals each quarter.
• Assisted Tellers with any cash differences, reviewed Tellers’ work, and prepared paperwork to send out on scheduled pickup.
• Processed shipment, ordered products, forms, and marketing materials as needed. Internship:
LongFellow Elementary September – December 2010
Afterschool Program Assistant
Bachelor of Arts Sociology, San Francisco State University 2011