Management Accounting (CO) Certified
SAP ID: S***5673470
Abacus Consulting Technology
Muhammad Umer Farooq
Heraa Street, Near Al Danube Market, Jeddah, KSA.
To seek middle level position in SAP CO (Management Accounting) and related functions in growing organizations which not only provide an opportunity to excel but also enable me to contribute towards achieving the organization’s objectives. Higher National Diploma in Applied Accounts holder, have strong interpersonal and negotiating skills and expert in team building and channel development and a professional who believes in execution of plans according to strategies.
Always looking for challenges and opportunities to prove my skills. Areasof Expertise
• SAP ERP Managerial Accounting ECC 6.0 Ehp 7.
• Computerized Accounting Software Expert in Tally &Peachtree.
• MS Office Include MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point.
• Planning & Forecasting Skills.
• Building Key Relationships.
• Financial Reporting.
• Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable.
• Payroll Management.
• Cash Management.
• Listening Skills.
Higher National Diploma(Applied Accounting
From Anglia Ruskin University, United Kingdom) 2012
Higher Secondary Certificate (I.Com)
(Pakistan International School Jeddah, Saudi Arabia) 2007
Secondary School Certificate
(Pakistan International School Jeddah, Saudi Arabia) 2005 SAP CO(Management Accounting)
Successfully Certified On 15-4-2016
Experience and knowledge of key integration points with FI/CO modules.
Responsible for carrying out valuation in CO-PA to access pricing and product cost information thereby allowing projected revenue and cost of sales figures to be calculated.
Implemented transfer Overhead cost, transfer of activities from Cost Center Accounting (CCA) over to Profitability Analysis (CO-PA).
Design, configuration and testing of core FI/CO modules (GL, AP, AR).
Design, configuration and testing of Asset Management.
Configured Account Assignments Objects for incurred cost and revenues.
Experience with report writer and report painter.
Experience with product costing, material ledger, Profit Centers and Segment Reporting.
Responsible primarily for successful implementation of SAP, including providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation and instruction on SAP products to clients.
Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigates, analyses, and solves software problems and maps client business.
The Consultant facilitates the implementation and support of SAP Financials and Controlling to enhance the clients business.
SAP Associate Consultant at Hussain Chaudhary( Crowe Horwath) June 2016- March 2017.
• Customizing and Configuration of SAP A1(All-in-One).
• Knowledge of Creating Controlling Area, GL (General Ledger adjustments), CCA (Cost Centre Accounting), PC (Production Costing), PCA(ProfitCentre Accounting) and PA(Profitability Analysis).
• Creating and Implementing SAP B1 9.2.
• Worked for BBP of the Clients professionally.
• Consulting Staff of the organization and trained them in professional way.
• Coordinate with client and support team.
• Tracing and resolve the issues after implementing SAP.
• Creating training documentation and providing training on standard and customSAP transaction.
• Gathered business requirements for SAP reporting and functionality enhancement.
• Dealt with the problems or bugs with SAP software by interacting with ABAP and SAP Service team through OSS (online service support) messages and applying SAP notes and patches required.
• Implementation and configuration of VAT in an Organization according to BPP. Management Training Office(MTO) of SAP ERP at Sefam.Pvt.ltd November 2015-June 2016
• Knowledge, experience and understand SAP Software.
• Worked at Ehp6 SAP ERP
• Worked on most popular brands of Pakistan's textile industry.
• Requirement analysis and implementation of standard off-the shelvesoftware.
• To act as MIS business system partner ensuringactive solution provision to business problems and need.
• Understand and documenting end user requirements and coming up with Solutions for them in the SAP.
• Implementing new modules and functionality in existing modules
• Data analyst.
Sales Executive: Axiom Telecom (UAE) – April 2015– June 2015 Key Responsibilities;
• Providing our customers with the best available products and services.
• Advertise and sell products and services of the company to current and perspective customers.
• Develop and maintain the relationships with current customers and potential customers as well.
• Take part in events to market the products such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing.
• Implementing marketing and advertising campaigns events.
• Planning and executing new marketing initiatives.
• Managing the timelines and deliverables for new product development. Personal Data
Date of Birth : 31 August 1986
Nationality : Pakistani
Marital Status : Single
Iqama status : Transferable Iqama
Passport Details : BB8965302
Driving License : Saudi Arabia and Pakistani Driving License Languages skills : English, Urdu, Arabic, and Punjabi