Greenville, SC *****
• Recipient of numerous CSI awards based on volume of sales produced.
• Ranked in "Top Five" in gross sales for 11 consecutive months with Ford Motor Company.
• Established name recognition and loyal customer base through personal commitment to quality service and product knowledge
• Employ strategies to create working environment of trust, teamwork, pride, and continuous improvement. Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Parts and Service Manager
Worldwide Equipment Sales LLC - Greenville, SC
February 2016 to Present
Supervise large truck shop diesel mechanics and advise customers on service related issues. Manage the parts department. Coordinate service on Kenwood, Volvo, Freightliner, International and Mack trucks. Manage large fleet accounts as well as day to day operations of the parts and service department. Skills Used
Excellent customer service, product knowledge
Fleet Service Advisor Manager
Vic Bailey Superstores - Spartanburg, SC
February 2015 to January 2016
• Supervised truck shop mechanics and employees. Oversaw day to day operations of the truck shop.
• Coordinated maintenance on all fleet service and diagnosed service issues on all large trucks, as well as CAT, Cummings and International.
• Maintained excellent customer service ratings and received numerous surveys reflecting a 100% rating.
• Met monthly forecast and set service records for department. Fleet and Commercial Service Advisor
Fairway Ford Lincoln - Greenville, SC
July 2014 to February 2015
• Diagnosed and scheduled maintenance on all fleet and large truck service issues from F150 to F800 as well as CAT and Cummings.
• Maintained excellent CSI with overall customer satisfaction rating of 100%. Service Manager
Capital Ford Charlotte (Young Ford) - Charlotte, NC 2010 to 2014
• Supervised 40+ mechanics and technicians. Oversaw day to day operations of the service department.
• Implemented policies and procedures of the service department.
• Coordinated maintenance on all fleet service and diagnosed service issues on F150 to F800, as well as CAT, Cummings and International.
• Managed large fleet service accounts including the City of Charlotte, Charlotte Pipe, Charlotte Bus, Loomis Fargo, Garda Security, UTZ Foods and Charlotte School Systems with fleet ranging from 5 vehicles to 350 vehicles. Fleet Service Advisor/Manager
Harrelson Ford - Charlotte, NC
1990 to 2010
• Researched, segmented and targeted the market for ways to maximize the quality of service while meeting monthly forecast.
• Analyzed and improved all aspects of customer service within the service and parts department.
• Managed fleet service accounts and coordinated parts and service department. Education
Buford High School - Lancaster, SC
Skills and Certifications
• Ford Motor Company Senior Master Certified Fleet and Commercial Service Advisor. Senior Certified in Electronics, Noise and Vibrations, Product Knowledge, Diesel Engines, Management and Technician Performance and Preventative Maintenance.
• CAT and Cummings Engine Certified
• Allison Transmission Certified