October ****- Present
*** ******* *** ***-** Passaic, NJ 07055
201-***-**** • firstname.lastname@example.org
● Experienced professional with over 12 years of customer service and technical troubleshooting experience.
● 5 years of telemarketing experience.
● Able to take an escalation regarding various issues and able to de-escalate the situation in a professional and timely manner.
● Work well in group settings. I am able to take the lead if required and I am able to follow as a team player.
Customer Service Representative 2
● 2008 March-April AT&T Special Assignments Advanced Network Services Nesting Coach
● Manager Liason for teams that included 5 representatives on 2 separate occasions Provided daily in class training with other nesting coaches to the new technical representatives In charge of tracking representatives daily performances which included there attendance, quality, daily stats, scheduling, and escalations .
● 2008 AT&T Special Assignments
● Advanced Network Services & Laptop Floor Support Provided hands on technical support to representatives who were in need of technical support while assisting customers . Took customer escalations from representatives when management was unavailable .
● 2005-2006 National Business Services
● Handled questions, issues, and billing inquiries
● Offered alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customer's business and one call resolution
● Correct voicemail issues on Cingular voice network
● Sent e-mail solutions to customers with detailed instructions on their concerns
● 2006-2010 Advanced Technical Support
● Provide troubleshooting for Blackberries, Smartphone’s, PC-Cards, cell phones, laptops and hotspots
● Configure internet settings and tethering settings for data devices, and cell phones
● Setup and troubleshoot Blackberries on the Internet(BIS) & Enterprise Server(BES)
● Setup and configure corporate and personal email on smartphones
● Process payment transactions
● Assist customers with feature changes, plan changes, and account migrations
● Provide highest level of customer service, and answers to customer’s needs
● Troubleshot network and system issues on AT&T network (GSM, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, 4G, and LTE)
● Provide assistance and solutions to special projects on bulk line request
● Assist with offline special projects
● Assist with end-user initial setup on Good and Mobile Iron software
● 2010-Present National Business Services Select Care/E-Team
● Responsible for resolving billing and customer service issues for all internal departments, corporate admins and internal sales representatives.
● Tasks include de-escalating then resolving billing disputes, technical troubleshooting and making all necessary changes requested for corporate and government customers.
● E-mail team support includes all of the above tasks with the exception of troubleshooting.
● Work exclusively with Microsoft Office programs, specifically with Excell. May 2003
Bachelor In Communications
Fairleigh Dickinson Univ (Metro Campus)
● Concentration in marketing, advertising and video editing References
Available upon request.