Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
• Master of Science degree in Industrial Engineering and Certified Six Sigma professional with a combined one year of hands on experience in manufacturing and operations management.
• Profound technical and analytical knowledge in industrial engineering, operations management, process improvement and quality control.
• Effective communication skills and team work skills through various projects as well student organizations.
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
KONE - Dallas, TX
January 2018 to Present
• Analyze existing industrial engineering techniques and develop recommendations for changes to working methods that will minimize costs, and time taken; increase yields and productivity; and improve the quality and consistency of final products.
• Conducts studies to determine the most efficient sequence of operations and workflow and recommends methods for maximum utilization of production facilities and personnel.
• Imply independent judgment and acquired experience, for execute moderately complex and non- routine assignments.
• Provide engineering service and advice to industrial engineering activities; prepare reports regarding reviews of production methods, equipment layout and equipment and material utilization.
• Understand specific client needs or technical specifications, parts drawings, and other engineering data to develop new techniques and estimate time requirements for each step and total cost of the project.
Vsion Technologies - Sugar Land, TX
November 2017 to December 2017
•Prepared work flow charts, diagrams and reports using knowledge of computer capabilities and logic to support analysis.
•Performed feasibility analysis and worked with supply chain group to concentrate on deliverables.
• Worked on SAP Analysis Business Objects to create workbooks and reports according to this client’s requirements. Extensive use of Microsoft Excel for creating Macros for analysis. Industrial Manufacturing Engineer
Godavari Polymers Pvt. Ltd
May 2014 to July 2015
• Root-cause analysis was used to develop plans for troubleshooting of certain problems present in the manufacturing area.
• Consulted with the manufacturing engineer and manager to identify the best process and safety measures required for the process to be functioned without any delay.
• Applied 5S, Kanban to improve the throughput by 3% Developed and distributed process plans created to rectify system issues identified in a risk assessment. Facilitated a study of employees to determine ergonomic needs and concerns, and to assess performance rating standards. Utilized Kaizen and Kanban methodologies in manufacturing to monitor continuous process improvement efforts. Inspected manufacturing equipment to ensure functionality and quality product production. Discontinued use on machines requiring repair or replacement, and collaborate with management to schedule service. Quality Engineer
Lohiya Oils Pvt. Ltd
January 2014 to April 2014
• Developed floor plans and production cycles with the use of lean manufacturing techniques.
• Distribution channels and marketing strategies planned and implemented with the help of the sales manager and team
• Shop floor management of the workers to get the best desired result. control test cases and standards to assess the overall production quality and efficiency; made recommendations to mitigate outstanding issues. Interpreted engineering drawings and created inspection methods and aesthetic specifications. Drafted a Work Breakdown Structure and Forecast Analysis, to perform cost estimations on new and upcoming projects. Involved in six-sigma (cost reduction), statistical process control, continuous improvement and safety. Developed floor plans and production cycles with the use of lean manufacturing techniques. Quality Process Engineer
Defense Research and Development Organization
June 2013 to December 2013
• Developed weekly reports regarding manufacturing workers and production rate.
• Conduct time study of the workers to obtain the performance rating standards to set each process which was evaluated.
• Part of the team involved in continuous process improvement methods which included Kaizen and Kanban methodologies in manufacturing, this included planning how the process can be improved, also the execution of the plans.
• Worked on the entry of associated costs, quantities for the bill of materials (BOM) with the use of SAP system.
• Implemented lean tools 5S and Kaizen with the supervision of a Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt to improve overall performance and quality.
Master of Science in Industrial Engineering
University of Texas - Arlington, TX
August 2015 to May 2017
Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering and Technology Muffakham Jah College of Engineering and Technology - Hyderabad, ANDHRA PRADESH, IN August 2011 to May 2015
AUTO CAD (2 years), Enterprise Resource Planning (2 years), SAP (1 year), Root Cause Analysis (2 years), Data Analysis (2 years), Solidworks (1 year), Kaizen (2 years), Risk Assessment (2 years), Materials Management (2 years), Matlab (1 year), Statistical Process Control (2 years), Statistical Analysis (2 years), 5S (2 years), tqm (1 year)
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
SAP Excellence Recognition Award
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS:
Software Skills: C, R Programming, SQL, SAP ERP, Auto-CAD, MATLAB, Solid works, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Lean & Process Tools: TQM, 5S, Kanban, Kaizen, JIT, Root cause analysis, Bottleneck Analysis and Poke Yoke, DMAIC ANOVA, QDF, PDCA, Risk and Decision Analysis, APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, MRP, CRM.