Newark New Jersey
Tel: 908-***-****, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Results-driven professional with combined experience in Training and Facilitation, Auditing, Management and Technical skills.
•Lufthansa Cargo Security Certified Train –The- Trainer for TSA Air Carrier Program on ETD Screening, IED Detection, AT X-Ray Screening and Physical Search.
•Lufthansa Training on Aircraft Inspection and Persons and Property Screening.
•Dangerous Goods Cat 6,7and 8 Certified.
•Dangerous Goods Cat 7 and 8 Trainer.
•Warehouse Safety Trainer.
•Fire Extinguisher Inspection.
•Airlines, warehouse, safety, office and training weekly and monthly auditing.
•15 years combine Training and Facilitator experience in Cargo Aviation, Warehouse Safety, Retail Sales and Operations, Manage Health Care Marketing and Operations, Logistics and Operations, Customer service, new hire orientations, Employee development, Process improvement, Method and Procedures.
•13 years Compliance, Operations Auditing, Inventory control and Audits, new hires on boarding process.
•HR reporting and compliance.
•5 years Retail management experience.
•8 years mobile wireless installations and handheld wireless testing
•Facilitator / Participant guides development and update.
•Knowledge off training assessments and testing.
Total Airport Services - February 2015 till Present 59,240 Yearly
Security & Safety Training Coordinator Northeast.
•Provide training for existing and new hire employees to meet operational and organization objective. IED detection, ETD Training, AT-X-ray Training, Physical Search Training.
•Lufthansa Security Certified Train the Trainer. Dangerous Goods Cat 7&8 Awareness / Handling Certified Trainer.
•New hire Training (EH&S)
• Employee training and recurrent on proper lifting procedures, Loading/unloading an aircraft Transporting freight, mail and other cargo to/from an aircraft’s. TSA Security Awareness initial and recurrent testing. CCFS awareness. Dangerous Goods Awareness testing and certification Cat 7&8. Risk Management & Assessment, Forklift & GSE, Emergency Response, First Responder, Fire prevention, Human Factors, Equipment Familiarization and Propeller Safety.
•Trains employees in various safety programs and safety conscious behavior in all operational processes and procedures.
• Schedules/Coordinates new hire, recurrent, or other training sessions to meet operational needs.
•Works with management to ensure employees are proficient in the maintenance and use of ground support equipment.
•Tracks all training certifications on a Master Training List and updates accordingly.
•Ensures employee crews are trained in all airline carrier specific training requirements for Lufthansa, TAP, Virgin Atlantic, Cathay Pacific, American Airlines, Delta, JetBlue and Alaska Air.
•Completes incident/accident reports, and other reports as required.
•Ensures the Station has all the required Manuals (PIMs, ES&H, DG, IATA, etc.) and that the contents is current.
•GHS and Hazardous Awareness yearly initial and recurrent training.
•Ensures all training activities and materials meet with relevant organizational and statutory policies of TAS and its’ customers.
•Attends company and carrier meetings as requested.
•Adheres to all company practices and procedures.
•Maintains and secures all employee training files and monitors certifications using companies MTL for expiration/renewal requirements and other duties as assigned.
•SIDA Issuing Officer.
•Lufthansa Cargo Aviation certified Security trainer.
•Webx – Skype Training.
Macy's Logistics & Operations
HR Operations Trainer - Fulfilment Center Sept 2014 - Nov 2014
• Effectively coordinate, facilitate and demonstrate various training programs and tasks within fulfilment center for Operation Managers, Ambassadors, Seasonal and Core Associates.
• Coordinate and set up all training class needs and supplies.
• Facilitate and demonstrate Standard Operating Procedures and safety/security guidance.
• Provide new associates on all levels with on-site training within an industrial or operations focused environment.
• Facilitate tours to new pick / pack associates while demonstrating work and productivity procedures.
• HR reporting & compliance, Audit verify compliance, Auditing new hire files, Onboarding process.
• WOTC reporting, EEO reporting, auditing of HR data in valiant system.
• Analyze HR data turnover and OT and evaluate solutions to address/resolve.
• Responsible for employment verification process/data.
• Resume sourcing.
• Assist with all projects in HR department.
Affinity Health Plan Jul 2011 - Dec 2013
Marketing -Trainer - Auditor
• Responsible for training and development of Marketing Sales staff to assure that they are fully compliant with all relevant regulations and sales skills to achieve departmental goals and objectives.
• Medicaid, Medicare and the Affordable Care Act application trainer, reviewer and auditor.
• Call centers audits.
• Field documentation for process improvement for new course design.
• Worked with project management team to update and proof read new curriculum.
• Train the trainer.
• Attend daily, weekly, monthly sales staff meeting to provide feedback from the field to marketing supervisors and managers.
• Responsible for training and developing of Medicaid, Medicare Recertification Representatives.
• Training and development for the success of New Hires during their 4 month probation period.
• Process improvement and trainer for B2B business and street marketing sales and technique.
• Demonstrate sales techniques at training events, selling events that raised applications by 20%.
• Provides weekly and monthly training reports to upper management.
• Provide support for customer service centers.
• Operations and compliance daily, weekly, monthly company and state required audits.
• One on One training, Class Room Training on new product launches, new policies and procedures.
• Extensive accurate documentation for reporting and auditing.
Flextronics Corporation / Verizon Wireless 2002 - 2010 Training Specialist
• Responsible for classroom, field and technical training for Verizon Wireless Retail locations that involves new hire development, technical assistance, field and store observations, Audits, mentoring and Customer Service.
• Training on new software, new products and procedures to territories and regions.
• Presentations updates to managers, directors, quality assurance and area supervisors.
• Facilitators / Participant guides development and updates.
• Employee training and development on Verizon wireless POS systems used for customer’s transactions.
• Tier1, Tier2 technical training on wireless handheld devices.
• Schedule, update, and add classes through LMS data base
• Responsible for loading, removing, updating and maintenance of wireless telecommunication software used for handheld devices upgrades. Wiring of terminals and USB HUBS. Load and remove software and install drivers.
• Install, remove, relocate, and rewire personal support tool desktop computers.
• Facilitate technical classroom training from wireless manufacturers to new and tenured associates.
• Provide daily, weekly and monthly customer service observation audit reports.
• Employee coaching and mentoring.
• Train and coach associates on issues regarding to inventory discrepancies.
• Train the trainer.
• Revised and update Training Courses, Teaching Aids, Skill Evaluations and Final Assessments.
• Facilitate and demonstrate Installation Certification classes.
• Responsible for continuous process improvement on sales techniques, policies & procedures and employee customer training.
• Assist management with individual, territory or regional operational or compliance issues, goals as requested.
Solectron, Union, NJ 1999 - 2002
• Supervision of 14 technicians and on-site techs.
• Manage the in house repair team on the installations and troubleshooting of cellular communication equipment devices.
• Manage the processing of warranty claims for individuals customers, corporate and national account for different wireless manufacturers.
• Shipping and receiving
• Managed Onsite installation & troubleshooting team of Cellular equipment for Verizon Wireless customers.
• Responsible for ordering, auditing store inventory for new, used and demo mobile devices. Also responsible for ordering, auditing, testing, and tracking Field returned stock units for warranty issues.
• Responsible for the inventory and operations of technical test equipment
• Point of contact to for third party vendors, customer’s complaints, sales and operations management, quality assurance and national call center.
• Facilitate and demonstrate a team approach to achieve organizational objectives, increase productivity, sales goal and enhance employee morale.
• Preparation of daily, weekly, monthly reports.
• Remote customer service and technical support.
• Counsel employees in work related activities, personal growth, and career development.
• High School Diploma, Central High School. St. Croix USVI
• Certificate in Electronic Communications, A.T.S. Communications of N.Y, New York, NY