Street, Bellerose, NY 11426 email: s email@example.com phone: 718-***-****
BitBucket: h ttps://bitbucket.org/ShivSan/
Stony Brook University Stony Brook, New York
Major: Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science - Winter 2017 Relevant Coursework:
Data Structures, Databases, Computer Architecture, Software Engineering, Systems Level Programming, Data Mining
Canon Inc. Melville, NY
IT Consultant Summer 2015
- Worked in a team migrating content from Canon’s previous website into their content management system (IBM WICM), a new website.
- Used HTML and CSS to format and style old content to fit company’s standards to be used in the web pages on the new site.
- Experience using data structures and algorithms as well as object oriented design in Java.
- Created graphical user interfaces using Java API swing components as well as JavaFX.
- Used CSS to improve design of Java web applications.
- Experienced in using HTML for basic web design.
- Used Python to implement data mining functions to analyze large data sets.
- Used D3 to create simple data visualizations (Scatter plots, parallel coordinates, bar charts).
- Built a Fantasy Baseball draft-kit in Java, utilizing JavaFX for GUI components and JSON for data saving/loading.
- Capable of analyzing big data and processing it using Python.
- Knowledge of using MySQL Databases and using them in Java and Python applications.
- Knowledgeable using Windows and Linux(Ubuntu and Linux Mint ) operating systems.
- Capable of using Git repository system.
- Exposure to React framework.
- Experienced in using JSON from file and API callbacks.
- Experience in using node.js and node package manager.