Raymonde S. Byron MBA
Objective: Challenging Career
● Leader, teacher, trainer, and team builder with extensive classroom, operational, and administration experience, as well as, outstanding management, analytical and technical acumen
● Committed to fostering a cohesive and productive workplace environment
● Excellent interpersonal relations/oral and written communication skills
● Versatility, adaptability, and willingness to tackle new responsibilities and multiple tasks; self-starter, assertive, positive “can do” attitude, and team player
● Personally, committed to the highest ethical standards of all organizations
● Proven history of achieving the highest levels of performance and productivity
● Expert ability to perform work related to developing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders in various levels of government, private industry, and federal, state, and local agencies/organizations
● Demonstrated ability to prioritize workloads and meet goals and deadlines
● Expert ability to mentor new employees
● Expert ability to submit all required reports in a timely manner in an environment of frequent change and unexpected events
● Expert ability to develop and deliver training
● Team player with impeccable personal and professional integrity
● Resilient, Strong enterprising spirit and character, Innovative thinker, Resourceful
● Expert ability to provide direction and guidance to co-workers and assigned team members
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
Connect After School Program
923 Forrest Blvd
Supervisor Tamsin Leavy 678-***-****
7/4/16 - Present
As a connect teacher our philosophy is designed around connecting school with afterschool learning. Our job is to develop the mind, body and spirit of each child. As a teacher for Connect, our duties include but are not limited to:
Connecting the after-school program to the school to become one program.
Connecting the child to the program with a focus on promoting excitement about school, learning and after care.
To develop the whole child by using developmentally appropriate programming to connect the academic, physical and emotional needs of each student.
Mcgee Learning Center
800 Lawrenceville Hwy
Director Sonia Sillah 508-***-****
THE ASSISTANT’S DIRECTOR IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SUPERVISION, OPERATION, AND MAINTENANCE OF THE CENTER. THE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR MUST BE ON THE CENTER’S PREMISES PREPARED TO TAKE OVER AS DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS FOR ANY REASON THAT THE DIRECTOR CANNOT.
● HIRE, TRAIN, SUPERVISE AND EVALUATE STAFF MEMBERS.
● IMPLEMENT ANY CHANGES NECESSARY TO THE PROGRAM.
● ENFORCE AND REVIEW PERSONNEL POLICIES.
● HOLD STAFF MEETINGS AND OTHER ADDITIONAL MEETINGS AS NEEDED.
● KEEP ACCURATE FINANCIAL REPORTS, PAY BILLS, AND COLLECT FEES.
● ORDER SUPPLIES FOR FACILITY.
● PROVIDE INFORMATION AND OPPORTUNITIES FOR STAFF TO ATTEND IN-SERVICE AND/OR STAFF DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOPS, SEMINARS, CONFERENCES OR ANY OTHER PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES.
● GIVE TIMELY REPORTS TO BOARD CONCERNING THE OPERATION OF THE ORGANIZATION.
● ENCOURAGE STAFF TO WORK COOPERATIVELY TOGETHER.
● ARRANGE FOR SUBSTITUTES FOR ABSENT STAFF MEMBERS.
St John Children Center
550 Mount Paran Rd NW
Atlanta Ga, 30327 404-***-****
● Provide classroom instruction and maintain classroom management.
● Manage student learning in accordance with the goals and directives of the school.
● Ensure adequate supervision to assure the health, welfare, and safety of all students in the classroom and on field trips.
● Implement lesson plans, while ensuring the integrity of academic time in a manner which motivates students to learn and participate.
● Communicate effectively with students, parents, and the school/center personnel.
JourneyZ Supervisor (HS)
CHRIS KIDS ORGANIZATION – Atlanta Georgia
1017 Fayetteville rd Suite A
Atlanta Ga 30316
9/2013 – 11/14
It is the responsibility of the HS to supervise, monitor, and create an environment which is therapeutic in nature and conductive to emotional growth and healing.
The JourneyZ House Supervisor functions as the primary supervisor of the direct-care staff in the group home. This position is responsible for supervision of direct-care staff; responsible for coordinating house responsibilities; accountable for overseeing financial operations of the home; accountable for daily physical operations of the house; responsible for assuring the house meets all regulatory standards; responsible for coordination of home/residents activities; responsible for supervision of residents; responsible for overall record keeping required for the house; responsible for communications from/to the main office, staff, residents, and outside service providers, etc.
The JourneyZ House Supervisor maintains contact with mental/behavioral health clinicians- therapists, psychiatrists, psychologist, nurses, and other professionals in regard to each child’s needs, behaviors and response to treatment, assuring that all services are scheduled and delivered in a timely manner and that clinicians are made aware of the behavioral progress or lack thereof based upon a Behavioral Checklist.
The JourneyZ House Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that the overall responsibilities are completed by the residential house staff as well as completing certain house tasks themselves.
JourneyZ Lead Residential Advisor (LS/RA)
CHRIS KIDS ORGANIZATION – Atlanta Georgia
It is the responsibility of the LS to assist supervisor, monitor, and create an environment which is therapeutic in nature and conductive to emotional growth and healing.
● Lead, train, and advice staff, assist Supervisor with daily duties and provide Trauma-Informed Services to residents.
● Provide Behavioral health, safe home environment, strong community, education and training.
● Address the needs of children, ages 6-18 with emotional and behavioral problems stemming from trauma and neglect.
● Understanding of neurological, biological, psychological and social effects of trauma.
● Understanding of interventions which acknowledge & integrate cultural values, beliefs and practices.
● Administer prescription medications.
● Ability to handle high risk and critical incidents.
● Trained in Mindset Behavior Management.
International (ESL) Teaching Assignment
(Supervisor Ha Soon Duk)
2/2009 – 6/2012 Ockhun School – Busan, South Korea
EPIK – English programs in Korea, Japan and China
● Created curriculum and developed lesson plans for year-long English program in Busan, South Korea.
● Instructed 400+ students in addition to teaching teachers who in turn received professional credit from this instruction. Featured in Busan Daily as teacher of teachers.
● Built strong relationships between the Korean community and its American counterpart with respect to learning and teaching English as related to both cultures.
● Developed and facilitated quarterly English classes for adults and parents, increasing participation by 12% each quarter.
● Integrated theoretical learning concepts with practical ideas, and applied them to actual classroom situations.
● Created assessment tools, implemented every 90 days, to progress students from low and intermediate levels to advanced level English proficiency.
WORK EXPERIENCE con’t……
6/2006-1/2009 The Toy Store Atlanta, GA, Customer Care and Sales Specialist, specializing in toys and visual aids for children with physical and mental behavior disorders, toys that support behavioral therapy, cognitive development, in addition to eye and hand coordination.
4/99-6/06 Classy Sassy, Green Brier Mall Pkwy, Atlanta Ga, Supervisor Position Manager, Responsibilities consist of supervising and Motivating associates. Maintaining excellent customer service, ensuring proper merchandise presentation on selling floor. I held the title of seamstress, responsible for making, repairing, and alterations of all and certain garments.
6/98-4/99 One price Clothing Lawrenceville, GA. Assistant Manager. Responsibilities consist of supervising and motivating associates. Maintaining excellent, customer service skills, ensuring proper Merchandise presentation on selling floor. Maintaining payroll and work schedules of all associates.
HONORS, AWARDS AND SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENTS
● Received numerous other awards in recognition of individual and team sales achievements.
● Dean’s List,
● Summa, Cum Laude Society
● International Honors Society for Business, Sigma Beta Delta
● Who’s Who, Society
● Member of American Marketing Association
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND TRAINING
● Advanced Sales Communication Techniques
● The Negotiation Process
● HIPPA Trained
● Effective Mentoring
● Team Building Strategies
● Dynamics of Leadership
● English Program in Korea (EPIK) Teacher
OTHER RELEVANT PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
● Planning, implementation, and evaluation of various health communication and marketing activities designed to impact positive health outcomes.
● Enhancing program effectiveness by applying relevant social marketing practices, health education models, and mass communication theories to programs related to worker safety and health.
● Providing consultation and technical advice in the development and implementation of priorities, strategies, and practices for communicating with various audiences (e.g. general public, underserved populations, and populations at risk).
● Developing, testing, and disseminating science-and audience-based products, tools, and messages to different audiences in a variety of formats.
● Researching and evaluating activities related to health communication and marketing.
● Contributing to the efficient and effective management of program resources and administrative processes.
● Performing liaison activities between program and other communications and marketing staff with external stakeholders
● Ability to manage and instruct individuals in a structured environment.
● Ability to lead and manage healthcare departments, and facilities, operate office equipment as directed to complete projects.
● Demonstrate an understanding of the medical, legal implications and responsibilities related to the healthcare and business/institution.
● Ability to expand job-related knowledge and skills to improve performance and adjust to change.
● Ability to provide management leadership while following policies and procedures to contribute to the efficiency of the department.
● Use interpersonal and business skills effectively to build and maintain a cooperative working relationship and environment.
PhD Human Services/Leadership, (Completed and passed comp exams, now hold ABD at present) - Capella University, Minneapolis, MN
Master of Business Administration (MBA), Business/Healthcare Management – American InterContinental University, Atlanta, GA.
Bachelor of Business (BA) Business/Healthcare Management– American InterContinental University, Atlanta GA.
● REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST