firstname.lastname@example.org 312-***-**** Chicago, IL
Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, IL May 2017 Master of Engineering in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Concentration in Dynamics and Control
Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan June 2008
Bachelor of Science in Aerospace and Systems Engineering GPA: 3.83
Awarded Distinguished Academic Record
Robust Control for Magnetic Levitation System December 2016 Project
Purpose: Construct a mathematical model and design controller to keep the system stable.
• Conducted Matlab analysis and simulation modeling to assess the stability of the system, designed a control mechanism to eliminate disturbance, which originally caused the instability.
• Designed an H-infinite controller and uncertainty and disturbance (UDE) based controller to reject disturbance and noise within the system.
• Achieved the goal of controllers allowing the system into stable situation during simulation. Design a Mobile Robot Using Basic Stamp 2 September 2007 Project
Purpose: Construct and control an unmanned autonomous ground vehicle with obstacle avoidance.
• Designed a course for the robot with numerous obstacles to circumvent, conducted multiple successful road tests.
• Created the microcontroller that serves as the kernel for the whole control task, while the ultrasonic sensors are to be used as the obstacle prediction devices; integrated ultrasonic sensors, servo motors, and DC motors into the overall system.
Mortuary Services Office, Tainan City, Taiwan 2013 – 2015 Warehouse Manager
• Conducted 3 home visits within government land to negotiate with landowners concerning vacating of space to the government.
• Calculated employee hours monthly for payroll, communicated pay scale to the finance manager.
• Managed building code violations, assigned worked to fix or replace caved in floors, broken tiles and leaking ceilings.
• Re-filled and purchased office supplies when necessary, identifying which products were business critical and which were not a priority in order to meet budgeting standards. Republic of China Airforce, Tainan, Taiwan 2008 – 2009 Administration Soldier
• Provided proper maintenance around the military base, fixing AC units and other machinery.
• Delivered classified documents to multiple locations in a timely and organized manner. SKILLS
Bilingual (Mandarin & English) Matlab Simulink Pro/e Solidworks
PBASIC LabVIEW Abaqus C++ Hypermesh