Stockbridge, GA. *****
Objective- To utilize my customer service skills, problem resolution and time management skills in a fast pace work environment.
Skills and Abilities
Excellent communication skills both verbal/written. Multitasking
Detail oriented and Time management skills
Excellent listening/comprehension skills
Problem resolution skills
Proficient in MS Office
Data entry, 10 key and all office equipment
● Using an RF Unit I scan packages from a conveyor belt to a designated pallet location. Building up the pallet with packages emphasizing pallet quality and specific height regulations.Once this is completed l close the pallet and location wrap pallet and pull pallet for shipping location. After completing these requirements the process begins again by opening designated pallet location again. Kohl's Department Store
8/2011 - Present
● Greeting all customers entering store and giving directions to various departments within the store.
● Handling merchandise transactions with customers purchasing items and accepting cash/checks, credit/debit and gift cards/coupons as forms of payment.
● Bagging all merchandise and giving receipts for all transactions.
● Soliciting for store credit card/email
● Tracking cash in register for overage and calling for pickups. DSI Solutions, Inc.
● Communicate with customers over the phone to schedule appointments for associates to do in-home presentation of company products.
● Communicate with customers over the phone to gain referrals of friend/family for new business.
● Communicate with customers over the phone to do Market Research to gain new business.
● Reschedule customer appointments
American Kidney Services
● Communicate with customers over phone using phone list from company requesting donations of clothing and a variety of household items.
● Communicate with customers all information to establish pickups verifying address and date were understood.
● Confirmation calls on the night before pickups.
● Mail in driver pick-up information
O'REILLY Auto Distribution Center
11/2006 - 5/2009
● Communicate with applicants regarding available positions and answered questions regarding tje hiring process.
● Administered Pre Employment Tests of selected applicants and graded tests for supervisor to begin interview process.
● Input all employee training into database.
● Maintained employee/ miscellaneous filing system
● Ordered employee uniforms and handled any discrepancies.
● Prepared and maintained new hire packets.
● Operated all types of office equipment and typed correspondence.a
● Worked on special projects
Express Employment Service
11/ 2 005-11/2006
● Accepted a variety of clerical positions handling a variety of work at different companies.
● Data Entry
● Receptionist answering Multi Line phone systems.
● Clerk/Typist and filing
Fulton County Water/Sewer
● Discussed customer accounts regarding billing information over phone.
● Explained in detail billing rates for water/sewer consumption
● Updated customer information in database
● Researched and resolved billing issues
● Discussed payment options
● Input all customer communication into database
Massey Business College
Therrell High School