TALA SUHAIL HARB
New York 10029
To prove myself as a mutually effective member within the work environment. To work in a professional & team-working environment that offers intellectual challenges and room for initiatives, creativity & career growth.
To build up experience & gain skills that would support my career in the future. EDUCATION
1991-2001: Rawdah High School (Beirut-Lebanon)
Lebanese Baccalaureates Degree in Humanities. (OFFICIAL CERTIFICATE) 2001-2005: Lebanese University, Faculty of Education License in Early Childhood Education- Teaching Diploma 2012- 2015 MA Degree/ Masters of Arts in Education- Emphasis: Management and Leadership of Schools LAU- Lebanese American University THEORATICAL COURSES:
Leadership and Management
Member of the Lebanese Scout Association – LSA since 1995.
- Beirut District Commissioner for Girlscouts and Boyscouts – ages 11-16yrs. (2012-2014) Leading and guiding different groups of girlscouts and boyscouts.
- Group Leader (2008-2012)
Responsible for running a scout group of 100+ members with a team of volunteer leaders aiming towards delivering scouting to young people. My major responsibility includes:
Human resource management
Support in delivering a balanced and a safe program
Member of Organizing Committee for different fun and training camps
- Head of the organizing committee
- Organizing a dinner and show for 200+ people
- Contributed in directing the play and the live show on stage
(Other responsibilities in LSA include clan leader, troop leader, and treasure)
Beirut Marathon Association (BMA)2008-2009
o Volunteer at the finish line
Assisted in organizing and monitoring Charity festivals.
Organized many activities with the “Dar el Aytam” Orphanage &
“Dar Al Ajaza”.
Organized activities with the Children Cancer Center.
Chairperson and a member of a self- study committee for the school accreditation process. EXPERIENCE
- (2001-2004) Rawda High School/ Pre-K Teacher- training
- (2004-2005) Maanieh School/ KG1 Teacher
- (2005-2006) National Technology Company-Eduware
Employee at the education department:
- Preschool Curriculum Development Assistant
- (2006-2010) Hariri School 3/KG2 Teacher
- (2010- 2017) Ahliah School/KG3 Teacher
- (2012-2018) Beyond Learning- Loompaland Summer Camp Educational Consultant and Program Developer
- (2017-2018) Beyond Learning- Loompaland Summer Camp Youth Program Manager and Educational Supervisor
-Ambitious yet realistic
Computer skills in: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, &using Internet 1st Aid skills as the Red Cross Standards
Smart Boards Application –Interactive Whiteboards
- Arabic: Excellent (speaking, writing)
- English: Excellent (speaking, writing)
- French: Good (speaking, writing)
Sports (Basketball), Swimming, Reading, Drawing, Camping, &Dancing... SKILLS
- Public speaking skills
- Communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Management skills
- Teamwork and empowering
- Motivating and delegation