Humboldt State University- Bachelors degree, Major in Studio Arts Work Experience
FTD- Customer Service Representative- 2017- Present SanDiego, CA
• Assisted customers via email, live chat and over the phone.
• Answered between 70-100 inbound calls per day.
• Responded to between 60-100 emails per day.
• Listened to customer queries and patiently solved them.
• Maintained records of interactions with customers in an orderly manner.
• Processed customer orders and information.
Kamaile Academy PCS Art & Garden Teacher 2013-2016 Waianae, HI
• Taught kindergarten through 6th grade classes.
• Designed garden and art curriculum.
• Hosted eight 45 minute classes a day.
• Managed classes of up to 25 students.
• Enhanced the garden program and integrated art activities.
• Attended staff meetings and professional development seminars.
• Facilitated monthly family volunteer days in the school garden.
Pacific Quest Horticulture Supervisor 2011-2013 Hilo, HI
• Supervised adolescents and young adults at an outdoor therapeutic program.
• Developed garden based curriculum.
• Helped establish the young adult facility.
• Trained staff.
• Engaged students in the landscaping and design of the property.
• Facilitated hiring seminars.
• Staff of the Quarter Summer 2012.
Mac OS, Windows OS, Microsoft Office, Salesforce.