May 2010 Bachelor of Arts: English
Wake Forest University – Winston-Salem, North Carolina English Psychology GPA: 3.0 GPA: 3.3
Energetic and hyper-organized administrator with an eye for detail that thrives on a fast workplace environment that lends itself to multifaceted individuals.
01/18 to 03/18 Intake Specialist at Blue Cross Blue Shield - Winston Salem, NC
● Processed a variety of internal and external member/provider requests and transactions
● Received, screens, and enters data in preparation for review
● Complied with timeliness standards and reduces unpaid claims and rework by accurately processing requests
01/15 to 01/18 Pharmacy Technician at CVS Pharmacy – High Point, NC
● Assist all CVS customers with their questions &concerns.
● Maintain customer/patient confidentiality according to HIPAA and company policy
● Manage prescription prioritization throughout prescription processing
● Process prescriptions including translation of SIG codes, product selection, counting and measuring medicine, and labeling ofprescriptions 11/13 to 02/14 Document Specialist at Elliott & Company Appraisers – Greensboro, NC
● Mass copying, scanning and disposal of physical documents.
● Organization and filing of digitaldocuments.
● Maintained electronic files of appraisal drawings, project reports, specifications, product proposals and other confidentialdocumentation. 08/12 to 02/13 Client Service Specialist at Elliot & Company Appraisers – Greensboro, NC
● Main contact for select clientele looking to secure certified appraisers for land and property assessments
● Favored employee to perform editorial reviews for internal appraisal reports
● Performed filing, data entry, drafting and editing short office memos daily
● Maintained database by updating customers’ orders andaccount information
● Navigated computerized systems for research, tracking and trouble-shooting issues to provide a superior customer experience.
08/06 to 05/10 Office Assistant at Wake Forest University - Winston-Salem, NC
● Managed appointments and correspondences for all 7 department professors
● Formatted, edited and distributed department handbooks, schedules,academic forms, and event notices
● Handled confidential materials academic materials specific to the department Skills
academic research, claims, content editing, copying, customer service, data entry, database maintenance, drafting, filing, insurance approvals/denials, internet research, Microsoft Office, multi- line phone, pharmaceutical terminology, scanning trouble-shooting