Mohammed Saleh Attar Dammam – Saudi Arabia
* Nationality: Saudi Arabian
* D.O.B 5/3/1985 (32 Years)
* Strong Supervision skills for large team members.
* Working a Team to deliver high level of work
* Monitoring the Quality of Work and workflow.
* Advanced Level of Engineering Management.
* Computer network engineering skills.
* Management ability and leadership.
* High level of communication skills.
* Working experience in sales field.
* Technical Solutions Provider.
* High skills in presentation.
* Strong research skills.
* High Level of using Microsoft Office (Word – PowerPoint – Excel).
* Speak Arabic and English fluently. (Reading – speaking – listening – writing).
* High level of Photography plus using Adobe Photoshop and basic info graphic design. Qualification
2014 – 2015 Master of Engineering (Management), RMIT university, Melbourne – Australia Thesis – Global Business Solution To Virtual Team Networking (GPA 2.9/4) 2009 – 2013 Bachelor of engineering (Computer and Network Engineering), RMIT University, Melbourne – Australia
Design Project - Ambient Sensory Multimedia Experience Feedback using EEG Brain- Computer Interfaces
2003 – 2004 Associate Degree of Computer Tech. (programming). College of Technology in Taif With first Honor Degree
Project Management Professional (PMP), HRP Center for Training, Khober, 2017 Highlight:
35 hours for preparation of PMP Exam.
Knowledge and information needed for PMP Standers.
Go through all important details about project management.
The Professional way to deliver projects.
Tips of how to pass the PMI Exam.
March 2017 – present Marketing Equipment Supervisor, AL-Jomaih Beverages Company
(Pepsi), Dammam – KSA
Responsibilities: * working as supervisor for coolers, technicians and the entire Workshop area.
* Leading a large team (17 technicians) in 7 areas.
* Directing and monitoring the technicians in the field.
* Follow up with maintenance orders.
*Evaluating the performance and the productivity of technicians.
*Responsible for arranging the process of maintaining coolers.
*working as technical support to the Sales, for maximize the profits.
*Indicate and report Issues to the Manager.
* Providing Solutions for the department.
* Provide logistic support for the sales department.
* Satisfying the customer by fixing the assets to deliver cooled products to the consumers
* Increase the sales target by providing fast maintenance services to the customers.
Nov 2012 – Feb 2013 Internship Program, AL-Khozama Management Company, Makkah – KSA Responsibilities: * working as an Assistant Engineer in IT management department of Al-Shohada Hotel
* Assisting with Cisco Router and Switch Configurations
* Working with a IT team for daily reporting about network traffic in the Hotel
* Monitoring the network for filtering, delay and congestions Dec 2005 – April 2006 Salesman, AL-Musbah Telecom CO.LTD, Jeddah - KSA Responsibilities: * Sales of Post and pre-paid SIM cards of MOBILY Telecommunication CO.
* Promoting the new Plans to the customers.
* Manager of the retail booth for three month.
Dr Allan McLay - RMIT University Deputy Program Manager, Engineering Management Phone:
+61 3 9925 4416 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission, Canberra – Australia Phone: +612******** Email: email@example.com
Eng. Taiseer Harb – Al Jomaih Beverages Company MEM Manager Mobile: +966********* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org