Islam Sayed Ahmed khalifa
Email: email@example.com –
Date of Birth: 1st September 1985
Marital Status: Single
Military Statues: fulfilled.
- Degree: BSC degree, faculty of engineering, Alexandria university production engineering department (2010/2011).
- B.Sc. Project:friction measurement and evaluation Work experience:
Income Egypt for wires,cables and wiring harnesses Production Manager- harness factory section head
From March-2015 to present
1. Allocating man-machine relations in order to gain maximum possible output
2. Insure that the production plan is running in optimum status & monitor production performance using OEE analysis
3. Utilize raw material usage reducing Scrap.
4. Assure that the plan of the factory given by the planning team is running with accurate delivery dates
5. Follow up with the maintenance team to give the suitable dates for preventive maintenance for available machines
6. Contact QA & QC teams to follow the applied company system and assure proper running
7. Preparing monthly reports indicates all the variables during month of the discontent.
Al-Quds steel construction. For steel structure works Production-Fabrication engineer
From Jan-2012 to Jan 2015
1. Responsible for the man power of the factory.
2. Deliver reports for welding inspection
3. Utilize steel usage reducing Scrap.
4. Welding check, monitor and control.
5. Follow up the plans on daily bases.
6. Dimensional check for every manufactured item.
7. Monitoring fabricated structures in site
8. Preparing monthly reports indicates all the variables during month of the discontent.
Excellent use for MS-Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Course attending
Title:Non Destructive Test
Period: FEB. 2014 to April. 2014.
Magnetic particle testing method (MT) ( level 2)
Radiographic testing method (RT) (level 2)
Visual Testing method (VT) (level 2)
Liquid Penetrant Testing method (PT) (level2)
Ultrasonic testing method (UT) (LEVEL 2 )
Period: Feb. 2014 to April. 2014
Welding technology and metallurgy.