Pace University, Manhattan, NY
Master of Science in Computer Science Expected: May 2018 Relevant Courses: Data Mining, Pattern Recognition, Artificial Intelligence, Game Programming, Algorithms and Computing Theory GPA : 3.8/4.0
Rajendra Mane College Of Engineering And Technology, Ratnagiri, India Bachelor of Engineering in Information and Technology Sept 2011- May2014 Relevant Courses: Advance Java Technology, Computer Graphics, Internet Programming, DBMS, Software Engineering GPA : 3.5/4.0
Back End Technologies: JSP, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Multithreading Database Systems: MySql, SQL Server 2012/2016, Oracle 10g, Microsoft Access, PostgreSQL Tools: Visual Studio, Git, NetBeans, Eclipse, Jira, Jenkins, SVN, Maven PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Pvt. Ltd, India
Application: ASPEN (Banking Application)
Client: CITI Bank
Oct. 2014 – July 2016.
• In 2 years of experience in web and software development, worked on Java based project using JAVA spring- hibernate on the ASPEN project.
• Asset Servicing Platform Environment(ASPEN) is a web-based application based on Corporate Actions announced by corporates and their implications on the securities held by the stakeholders.
• Active participation in AGILE ceremonies as Sprint planning, retrospectives, refinement and daily scrums. Extensive development of various business components as Entitlements, Announcements and eligible Positions.
• Worked on integration of GWT UI, Backend part and DAO layer operations.
• Integrated spring security and spring oauth2 for application security and API security. Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate and configured Hibernate with spring to interact with the database.
• Used Maven for build automation and SVN tool for Version Control.
• Used Spring MVC Transaction Management, Spring/Hibernate Batch Transactions and Hibernate cache concepts.
• Implemented Spring MVC framework which includes writing Controller classes for handling requests, processing form submissions and also performed validations using Commons validator.
• Configured the application using spring framework annotations and developed Spring Controllers for request and response processing and implemented Restful Web Services.
• Worked on Web technologies including Tomcat, Apache, Http, Web service architectures.
• Migrated web application from Tomcat to web sphere deployment environments.
• Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and Log4j 1.2 to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
• Involved in developing the customer form data tables. Maintaining the customer support and customer data from database tables in MySQL database.
• Extensive experience in developing application using Java and J2EE technologies with Servlets, JSP's, SOAP and REST Web services, Spring libraries, Struts, JDK, Java Beans, Applets, JDBC, XML, Java Scripting, MYSQL, RDBMS, Apache-Tomcat, JBoss, Oracle WebLogic Server. PROJECTS
Pace University, Manhattan, NY
Movie Ticket Booking Website (Java, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Google Map, Instagram API) Aug 2017 – Dec 2017
• Built an Internet based online ticket reservation system for Cinema Halls which can be accessed throughout the internet and can be accessed by anyone who has a net connection. This application will automate the reservation of tickets and enquiries about availability of the seats. This application includes email and SMS confirmation for the confirmed tickets. Vehicle Number Plate Recognition ( Java, HTML, CSS, Weka, Matlab) Jan 2017-Apr 2017
• This work deals with problematic from field of artificial intelligence, machine vision and neural networks in construction of an automatic number plate recognition system (ANPR). This problematic includes mathematical principles and algorithms, which ensure a process of number plate detection, processes of proper character segmentation, normalization and recognition. Work comparatively deals with methods achieving invariance of systems towards image skew, translations and various light conditions during the capture. Work also contains an implementation of a demonstration model, which is able to proceed these functions over a set of snapshots. Music Website ( MYSQL, Java, HTML, CSS) Sept 2016- Dec 2016
• Designed and developed a website for online music search and download.
• Fabricated triggers, procedures, functions, queries using joins to present different functionalities and to ensure data integrity